Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Smart Pings Option Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheYellingMute

02-13-2013

I REALLY like the new Smart Ping but what I find slightly annoying is the fact you need to hold G, or whatever button you use, and your mouse button. Its easy to adapt too but it wastes just a smidge of time.

What I think is that you can bind the button you use to the Smart Ping and you do not need to hold it down but rather just tap it once and it will appear AND STAY where your mouse was until you click close or the ping command you want.

Another secondary idea is that it doesnt automatically ping it where the mouse was when you selected it but you have it ready on your mouse cursor so wherever you do click it afterwards then it will finally show up.

Just some ideas, i still thing its a great idea and maybe its just getting use to it but this might help a bit.