Ask Kayle, the Judicator

12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Kayle View Post
((I so will! >:P))

Kayle nodded towards Alice before returning her attention to Sam,

"So I've heard from others about my appearance," her eyes narrowed upon hearing that name, "Morgana... yes, I've expected these kinds of inquiries..." She leaned back and sighed, "But... if you must, ask."
"Well the library didn't seem to have too much information pertaining to both of you," Sam started, "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to hear the story that started your rivalry."

"Also, I wanna know about what powers you have off the fields," Alice added.

Àsk Kayle

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Dear Kayle,

What is it like to be able to fly freely around in the sky? I imagine in a way it is like swimming.

- Nami, the Tidecaller.
Nami,

Being able to fly freely... you definitely have a lot of options on where you want to go. Just like swimming, yes, but the fresh air clashing with your face as you dived down before pulling up into the sky and the warm sun replacing any chills that you had with soothing beams of light... It always felt so refreshing, especially when the sun rose or began to set, since you were given a sight unlike no other. If you had wings, I'm sure you would enjoy it too.

- Kayle, the Judicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well the library didn't seem to have too much information pertaining to both of you," Sam started, "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to hear the story that started your rivalry."

"Also, I wanna know about what powers you have off the fields," Alice added.
Kayle looked at the two before pointing at Alice,

"If you've heard about the incident with Maokai in the Twisted Treelines, I was able to shield all of my allies from possibly another death. Soon afterwards, we were able to restrain him. If I was able to shield myself and the other five from the Maokai, then imagine how devastating my holy flames would be without restrictions? I'm sure some champions have wondered what a real divine blessing would feel like."

The Judicator then turned to Sam, her eyes and words that were said after felt like it could burn through him,

"For your question, I'd like to keep it short and simple. Morgana told me things that made me believed she was either mad, or a traitor, I kept an eye on her, she studied dangerous arts that not even others knew or were willing to do. I assumed she were going to use them to end the war for us... I was wrong of course when I found out she was on the other side of the battlefield. Blood was shed and we fought over and over until the event that brought us here..."

Kayle soon broke eye contact, staring at her sword that leaned on the side of her desk.

Dear Morgana

02-13-2013

Quote:
Nami,

Being able to fly freely... you definitely have a lot of options on where you want to go. Just like swimming, yes, but the fresh air clashing with your face as you dived down before pulling up into the sky and the warm sun replacing any chills that you had with soothing beams of light... It always felt so refreshing, especially when the sun rose or began to set, since you were given a sight unlike no other. If you had wings, I'm sure you would enjoy it too.

- Kayle, the Judicator
So you robbed me of the ability to fly despite it being one of the most marvelous things that could be experienced, as you say so yourself.

Congratulations on being an incredible hypocrite.

((I imagine Morg can't fly.

Also, I think I lost count around six Kayles.))

AODRG

02-13-2013

"Yea I heard of that incident," Alice started, "It was in all the papers."

Sam could detected the sadness in Kayle's voice, "Oh...I see. It must have been tough to fight your own sister. I mean, I know she's not your sister now, but back then..."

Alice turned her gaze to Kayle's sword, "Hey Kayle, how special is your sword to you? Is it like some special weapon passed down to you, or is it just another sword that you just so happen to come down here with?"

Àsk Kayle

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
So you robbed me of the ability to fly despite it being one of the most marvelous things that could be experienced, as you say so yourself.

Congratulations on being an incredible hypocrite.

((I imagine Morg can't fly.

Also, I think I lost count around six Kayles.))
((You're actually super holy fire hot! I'm the sixth Kayle!))

...Sister,

You deserved to lose that ability, you sided with the tyrants. You think those tyrants will bring individuality, freedom, happiness, or peace? I think not. But we already had that until the war happened. Those tyrants deserved to lose their wings. You are no exception sister.

- Kayle, the Judicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Yea I heard of that incident," Alice started, "It was in all the papers."

Sam could detected the sadness in Kayle's voice, "Oh...I see. It must have been tough to fight your own sister. I mean, I know she's not your sister now, but back then..."

Alice turned her gaze to Kayle's sword, "Hey Kayle, how special is your sword to you? Is it like some special weapon passed down to you, or is it just another sword that you just so happen to come down here with?"
"As much as I like to say Morgana is not my sister... I can't run away from that fact anymore, can I?" Kayle stood up and grabbed on to the hilt and unconsciously allowing her fingers to explore the blade as she fixed all of her attention , her voice filled with pride,

"My sword... it was forged long ago before time itself. Blessed with fiery power, generations has passed down the sword, and now I wield it for my people and those who would side with me to bring justice onto those beyond redemption... So no, not just another sword."

Dear Morgana

02-13-2013

Quote:
((You're actually super holy fire hot! I'm the sixth Kayle!))

...Sister,

You deserved to lose that ability, you sided with the tyrants. You think those tyrants will bring individuality, freedom, happiness, or peace? I think not. But we already had that until the war happened. Those tyrants deserved to lose their wings. You are no exception sister.

- Kayle, the Judicator
We 'deserved' to lose that, sister? By whose judgement? Your own? How is that fair, partial, unbiased?

And you call us tyrants, when you would stifle any attempts to speak freely when people disagree?

Reflect on that, sister. I have nothing more to say to you.

((I'm hoping you acknowledge Kayle's flaws, or at least understand that they exist. Some of the previous Kayle's refused to believe that there was anything wrong on Kaye's side of the war, pinning everything on Morgana when it came to blame))

Victorious Fiora

02-13-2013

((I was the second Kayle >_> But I had too much going on IRL then. Sorry for that Mo~go~ I entirly know Kayle's government was totally oppressive. IMO Morgana is on the right side, Kayle is fighting on the tyrant side, but to her, she's on the right side. *shrugs* Very complicated.))

Kayle, divine Judicator. What are single combat tournament based battles like upon your world? I am interested, as you can tell because of my profession.

I am nunu bot

02-14-2013

Quote:
Kayle looked at the letter and narrowed her eyes, writing the reply immediately,

Nunu Bot,

I've been pushing lanes longer than you have. I think I deserve a break. Besides, shouldn't you be pushing?

- Kayle, the Judicator

Quickly, she picked up the letter and crumpled it in one hand. Within seconds, the letter burned in a holy fire. Before being gingerly being dropped into a bin under her desk just for letters she didn't want to keep,

"Why did the summoners thought it was a good idea to give him the ability to do what he wanted, I will never know."
"I am still pushing my dear, I am always pushing, pushing is my life you know. And they gave me the power to do whatever i please because... well i am the best, baby."

Àsk Kayle

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
We 'deserved' to lose that, sister? By whose judgement? Your own? How is that fair, partial, unbiased?

And you call us tyrants, when you would stifle any attempts to speak freely when people disagree?

Reflect on that, sister. I have nothing more to say to you.

((I'm hoping you acknowledge Kayle's flaws, or at least understand that they exist. Some of the previous Kayle's refused to believe that there was anything wrong on Kaye's side of the war, pinning everything on Morgana when it came to blame))
((I'll do my best. If you wish, alert me if something doesn't seem right.))

Sister,

Yes, by my own judgement, it may seem unfair to you and others, but justice was not meant to be a beautiful thing.

Maybe I understand what you mean, but should I have listened instead of doing such rash actions then. I'm sure I would have disagreed, maybe there could have been a chance I would have agreed.

Since there is no more to say, I'll end it off by telling you that I will reflect on what you said... just this once.

- Kayle, the Judicator

((I'll get on to your question in a bit Fiora!))

Àsk Kayle

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
((I was the second Kayle >_> But I had too much going on IRL then. Sorry for that Mo~go~ I entirly know Kayle's government was totally oppressive. IMO Morgana is on the right side, Kayle is fighting on the tyrant side, but to her, she's on the right side. *shrugs* Very complicated.))

Kayle, divine Judicator. What are single combat tournament based battles like upon your world? I am interested, as you can tell because of my profession.
Fiora,

Of course, it would understandable for someone like you to be interested in our single combat tournaments.

From what I've seen, it seems to be quite similar actually. Different uniforms of course. Though, I should tell you that we can not use our wings unless permitted. When they take to the skies, it is quite the sight to see such agility. I'm sure you be able to handle some of our competitors... Being the Grand Duelist and all.

- Kayle, the Judicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am nunu bot View Post
"I am still pushing my dear, I am always pushing, pushing is my life you know. And they gave me the power to do whatever i please because... well i am the best, baby."
Kayle looked at the letter before sighing and sliding it to the side.

12345612 ... 52