Ask Kayle, the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Àsk Kayle View Post
Kayle chuckled taking a sip, glad the tea was good,

"I'm sure that's not true that a woman would only feel fulfilled by raising a child. Surely there are others things that could be just as great.."

She placed the cup down, looking at Tybresa rather seriously,

"If I was in your place, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it, as much as it pains me to do that. There is not enough information about him to truly know what he could be doing. We don't want to be doing things to him for all the wrong reasons. I'm not saying drop the suspicion completely... we just can't jump to conclusions yet. You do what you wish to Nocturne's chamber as long he's still trapped."
Tybresa smirked at Kayle's remark.

With all due respect, but you are able to say that because you have the time to do these 'other' things and explore your choices. She lets out a soft sigh. But I? I belong to a mortal race that has to procreate in order to endure - it is embedded in my nature to feel the longing of motherhood, you see. My career within the League has kept me fulfilled for so long, but I also have to think about whether I'd want to continue doing this, or think about settling down and have a family ...

She shakes her head. Ah, but do not let that worry you, at all. It is ... irrelevant to the issue at hand, anyway.

She nodded as Kayle spoke, a grim expression on her face. Of course - I shall take your words in consideration, Judicator. I fear I may have let my kindness take over my better judgement... I can only hope it won't have grave consequences so far. As for Nocturne - I have to convince the Council of Equity to reinforce security. I /must/. If only they would listen ...

Ask Shyvana

03-26-2013

Quote:
Kayle sighed,

"But that's the thing Shyvana, she feels at home there and most likely her people would feel at home there as well. It would be understandable if Morgana and her people sided with Noxus." Kayle continued, "No one can, the Void isn't here to make peace. It's here to consume... How did I get here? I didn't think it was possible, but my people were able to capture one of the summoners when he least expected. With him captured, I made the summoner to transport me to Ashram himself."
Shyvana frowned, giving Kayle a concerned look.

"I hope the Summoner was treated kindly." She said.

Àsk Kayle

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa smirked at Kayle's remark.

With all due respect, but you are able to say that because you have the time to do these 'other' things and explore your choices. She lets out a soft sigh. But I? I belong to a mortal race that has to procreate in order to endure - it is embedded in my nature to feel the longing of motherhood, you see. My career within the League has kept me fulfilled for so long, but I also have to think about whether I'd want to continue doing this, or think about settling down and have a family ...

She shakes her head. Ah, but do not let that worry you, at all. It is ... irrelevant to the issue at hand, anyway.

She nodded as Kayle spoke, a grim expression on her face. Of course - I shall take your words in consideration, Judicator. I fear I may have let my kindness take over my better judgement... I can only hope it won't have grave consequences so far. As for Nocturne - I have to convince the Council of Equity to reinforce security. I /must/. If only they would listen ...
Kayle nodded, the issue was irrelevant, but...

"I know, you humans have little time to do a lot. But I don't think most of my kind realize they can do so much.. They just do their job until they quit and find another one.. Well, that was before the war of course. Is it strange to feel as if I have less time than you humans? Or is it just me? A thousand years of service to the League, remember? I could be like the others and simply have joined the League, but that wouldn't have stop the summoners. I knew the consequences after that. But after Ashram's disappearance, I found new things that I needed to do, but I know my priorities. ... But you're correct, we must focus onto the issue at hand."

The Judicator took a deep breath and gave herself a sip of the tea in front of her,

"Hopefully the issue will be resolved steward. Always plan ahead and prepare for things to go wrong. If the Council of Equity refuses, feel free to tell them that I also agree with you. Maybe they'll listen if it was also from a champion. It'd be a shame if they didn't listen... If it helps, ask their reason behind it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana frowned, giving Kayle a concerned look.

"I hope the Summoner was treated kindly." She said.
Kayle sighed and nodded,

"Well, some of us were rather furious at the summoners so a few things happened made them regret their choice. After calming down, we treated the summoner I'd say decently, of course, some of my kind would hold a grudge. But it's understandable, calling upon allies increases the likely-hood of victory. Even if it was just a small increase."

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

Quote:
Kayle nodded, the issue was irrelevant, but...

"I know, you humans have little time to do a lot. But I don't think most of my kind realize they can do so much.. They just do their job until they quit and find another one.. Well, that was before the war of course. Is it strange to feel as if I have less time than you humans? Or is it just me? A thousand years of service to the League, remember? I could be like the others and simply have joined the League, but that wouldn't have stop the summoners. I knew the consequences after that. But after Ashram's disappearance, I found new things that I needed to do, but I know my priorities. ... But you're correct, we must focus onto the issue at hand."

The Judicator took a deep breath and gave herself a sip of the tea in front of her,

"Hopefully the issue will be resolved steward. Always plan ahead and prepare for things to go wrong. If the Council of Equity refuses, feel free to tell them that I also agree with you. Maybe they'll listen if it was also from a champion. It'd be a shame if they didn't listen... If it helps, ask their reason behind it."
Tybresa looked at Kayle as she spoke before she stared in her teacup. She nodded once and raised the cup to her lips before she spoke.

I should look into the contract someday, Kayle. Perhaps there would be something to make it more agreeable for you ... speak to the Council of Equity as well.

She drank her tea in silence before she finished it, letting out a pleased gasp. That tea was lovely - thank you, Judicator. And thank you for your time and support. I will press on this issue - as I always have. I can only hope that this time they will see it from my perspective and allow for my security protocols to go through ... if not...

She shrugs. Then I will see to it myself.

She placed the teacup on the table and smiled politely. I do not wish to take any more of your precious time, Judicator - again, I thank you for speaking with me. I am in your debt, truly.

She stood up from her seat and bowed respectfully. If there is anything I could possibly assist you with, do not hesitate to see me in my office.

Ask Shyvana

03-27-2013

Quote:
Kayle sighed and nodded,

"Well, some of us were rather furious at the summoners so a few things happened made them regret their choice. After calming down, we treated the summoner I'd say decently, of course, some of my kind would hold a grudge. But it's understandable, calling upon allies increases the likely-hood of victory. Even if it was just a small increase."
"Your people were angry with the summoners?" Shyvana asked. "What did they do to offend you?"

SurpriseImJax

03-27-2013

((Time to troll the Kayle. Note that this is one of my Jax's Counter-Troll-Striking. He counters future trolls by pre-trolling. This should not interfere with any legitimate RP interaction in the future between the two.))

Jax flies in using his magical lantern copter magic.

"Hey Kayle, your sister is hotter"

He proceeds to bow and starts to fly away.

Àsk Kayle

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa looked at Kayle as she spoke before she stared in her teacup. She nodded once and raised the cup to her lips before she spoke.

I should look into the contract someday, Kayle. Perhaps there would be something to make it more agreeable for you ... speak to the Council of Equity as well.

She drank her tea in silence before she finished it, letting out a pleased gasp. That tea was lovely - thank you, Judicator. And thank you for your time and support. I will press on this issue - as I always have. I can only hope that this time they will see it from my perspective and allow for my security protocols to go through ... if not...

She shrugs. Then I will see to it myself.

She placed the teacup on the table and smiled politely. I do not wish to take any more of your precious time, Judicator - again, I thank you for speaking with me. I am in your debt, truly.

She stood up from her seat and bowed respectfully. If there is anything I could possibly assist you with, do not hesitate to see me in my office.
Kayle shook her head and stared at the tea cup,

"It's not necessary steward, I have to go along with it. It was me who suggested it anyways. It'd only feel like I'm cheating my way out of it."

With the steward drinking the tea in silence, the Judicator did the same. She looked at Tybresa as she talked.

"I'm glad the tea was good, I wish you luck on the issue and on the child." Doing the same, Kayle stood up and bowed back, "Yes, my time.. that I will begin to spend on changing out of this bath robe. I will surely consider the offer. You're too kind."

With that, Kayle turned around and made her way towards the door, speaking as she did,

"I know it's only two doors, but please, let me accompany you to the door."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Your people were angry with the summoners?" Shyvana asked. "What did they do to offend you?"
Kayle sighed,

"Yes, they sometimes have quite the temper when dealing with outsiders. Many said that they had no right to fight in the war when it was between the two sides. Some simply hated the summoners for joining the so called tyrants." Kayle continued, "It surely was something to feel ashamed about..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurpriseImJax View Post
((Time to troll the Kayle. Note that this is one of my Jax's Counter-Troll-Striking. He counters future trolls by pre-trolling. This should not interfere with any legitimate RP interaction in the future between the two.))

Jax flies in using his magical lantern copter magic.

"Hey Kayle, your sister is hotter"

He proceeds to bow and starts to fly away.
Kayle was simply doing paper work when Jax came in, somehow flying in using his lamp,

"Jax?" It when then she heard what he said and flew away, "..."

There was only confusion and annoyance, Kayle tried to piece in how this happened, why it happened, and the intention behind it... No luck.

SurpriseImJax

03-27-2013

Quote:
Kayle was simply doing paper work when Jax came in, somehow flying in using his lamp,

"Jax?" It when then she heard what he said and flew away, "..."

There was only confusion and annoyance, Kayle tried to piece in how this happened, why it happened, and the intention behind it... No luck.
((This reaction was everything I ever hoped. Thanks ^_^ Good laughs.))

Shandora

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Àsk Kayle
Kayle shook her head and stared at the tea cup,

"It's not necessary steward, I have to go along with it. It was me who suggested it anyways. It'd only feel like I'm cheating my way out of it."

With the steward drinking the tea in silence, the Judicator did the same. She looked at Tybresa as she talked.

"I'm glad the tea was good, I wish you luck on the issue and on the child." Doing the same, Kayle stood up and bowed back, "Yes, my time.. that I will begin to spend on changing out of this bath robe. I will surely consider the offer. You're too kind."

With that, Kayle turned around and made her way towards the door, speaking as she did,

"I know it's only two doors, but please, let me accompany you to the door."
Tybresa let out a soft chuckle.

Ah, yes - my apologies for that. I didn't even give you the respite to change your garments.

Tybresa nodded. If you so wish, I shan't mind. She walked slowly towards the door so that Kayle can keep the pace as comfortably as possible, but otherwise, she remained silent, most likely in thought.

Ask Shyvana

03-28-2013

Quote:
Kayle sighed,

"Yes, they sometimes have quite the temper when dealing with outsiders. Many said that they had no right to fight in the war when it was between the two sides. Some simply hated the summoners for joining the so called tyrants." Kayle continued, "It surely was something to feel ashamed about..."
Shyvana furrowed her brow.

"You mean, between Demacia and Noxus?" She asked. "The Summoners intervening has saved countless lives. Do your people not... care?"