Ask Kayle, the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Kayle

02-13-2013

You walk down the hallways in the Institute of War, looking for one specific room. It seems Kayle has returned to answer questions... again. You wonder when she's going to disappear again like the other five times. Maybe she'll be gone without answering a single question... Let's hope that doesn't happen... Soon you find yourself outside the room you were looking for... it seems that there are not a lot here. Anyways, you enter the room. Your attention, though wanting to explore Kayle's room, is quickly drawn to the center of the room where Kayle, fully suited in her divine armor, is sitting behind a simple wooden desk with her sword, leaning on to the side. Seeing another presence in the room, Kayle stands up swiftly and bows, sitting down right after.

"Greetings, I've returned to answer any questions that you may have at the moment. Worry not for I've looked at my schedule and I've made sure I have time to answer any of your questions... Nothing personal of course... Now, what would you like to ask?"

((Heyo, I hope to survive more than a week... and longer than my sister... I'm looking at you Morg!))

Ask the Tempest

02-13-2013

How old are you?
-Kennen

Àsk Kayle

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
How old are you?
-Kennen
How old am I? It's actually been quite sometime since I've tracked how old I was... I am unable to answer this question Kennen. I'm sorry.

- Kayle, the Judicator

AODRG

02-13-2013

((you'll never outlast morg, but that goal of more than a week is still well in sight.))

Sam and Alice walked into Kayle's room, hand in hand. They approached the angel, Alice in awe at her beauty.

"He-hello there," Alice greeted.

"So you're the all powerful Kayle I've read so much about," Sam started, "I must say, you're much prettier than the books described."

Alice turned to Sam, "Hey, don't forget who you're marrying soon."

Sam shook her head with a smile, "I meant it as a complement," She turned back to Kayle, "Anyway, I came down here to hopefully fill in some holes in the story between you and Morgana, if that would be alright of course."

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
-Sammantha Remia, Ionian Healer

I am nunu bot

02-13-2013

Hello B*tch ((don't be offended i'm simply staying in character)), when are you going to stop flapping your gums and get back to pushing? your E is an invaluable tool for destroying towers.

-Nunu Bot

Àsk Kayle

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((you'll never outlast morg, but that goal of more than a week is still well in sight.))

Sam and Alice walked into Kayle's room, hand in hand. They approached the angel, Alice in awe at her beauty.

"He-hello there," Alice greeted.

"So you're the all powerful Kayle I've read so much about," Sam started, "I must say, you're much prettier than the books described."

Alice turned to Sam, "Hey, don't forget who you're marrying soon."

Sam shook her head with a smile, "I meant it as a complement," She turned back to Kayle, "Anyway, I came down here to hopefully fill in some holes in the story between you and Morgana, if that would be alright of course."

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
-Sammantha Remia, Ionian Healer
((I so will! >:P))

Kayle nodded towards Alice before returning her attention to Sam,

"So I've heard from others about my appearance," her eyes narrowed upon hearing that name, "Morgana... yes, I've expected these kinds of inquiries..." She leaned back and sighed, "But... if you must, ask."

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am nunu bot View Post
Hello B*tch ((don't be offended i'm simply staying in character)), when are you going to stop flapping your gums and get back to pushing? your E is an invaluable tool for destroying towers.

-Nunu Bot
Kayle looked at the letter and narrowed her eyes, writing the reply immediately,

Nunu Bot,

I've been pushing lanes longer than you have. I think I deserve a break. Besides, shouldn't you be pushing?

- Kayle, the Judicator

Quickly, she picked up the letter and crumpled it in one hand. Within seconds, the letter burned in a holy fire. Before being gingerly being dropped into a bin under her desk just for letters she didn't want to keep,

"Why did the summoners thought it was a good idea to give him the ability to do what he wanted, I will never know."

Emperor Titus

02-13-2013

So what's it like back in your world?

- Yoshi, yordle admiral

Ask the Veigar

02-13-2013

Veigar stumbles into the room, looking as... Tall... And enchanting... As usual.

"Kayle..." The tiny master of evil spat out, venom seeping through the words. It was clear he didn't like her. He rose his staff up, pointing it at her threateningly, ready to strike, and then...

"Breakfast of the Champions?" He asked, completely devoid of seriousness in his tone, a wicked smile on his face, hoping he at least spooked the female.

Àsk Kayle

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
So what's it like back in your world?

- Yoshi, yordle admiral
Yoshi,

My home world... before the war, it was a place of beauty, that can't be so easily described. There were many, just like me, but much more enchanting since I cared not for beauty, I cared about ending the war that still wages as I write. We worked hard and lived happily... But that is most likely torn apart by the hideous effects of war. Now, I think it's a wasteland.

- Kayle, the Judicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Veigar View Post
Veigar stumbles into the room, looking as... Tall... And enchanting... As usual.

"Kayle..." The tiny master of evil spat out, venom seeping through the words. It was clear he didn't like her. He rose his staff up, pointing it at her threateningly, ready to strike, and then...

"Breakfast of the Champions?" He asked, completely devoid of seriousness in his tone, a wicked smile on his face, hoping he at least spooked the female.
Kayle stood up, hands on the desk, and eyed the yordle carefully,

"What is it-" Then the staff was raised and Kayle readied herself to jump out of the way, grab her sword and prepare herself for anything Veigar was going to throw out. The plan however, was instantly shattered by his question.

Sighing, Kayle stood up straight and crossed her arms,

"A basic breakfast, eggs, toast, and some juice. Sometimes when I have the time, I fancy myself an omelette as well."

Ask Nami

02-13-2013

Dear Kayle,

What is it like to be able to fly freely around in the sky? I imagine in a way it is like swimming.

- Nami, the Tidecaller.