Hi Guys, Your new assistant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tonorian

03-07-2013

dude ive done everything that u tell me to do and nothing is fixed the client is still broken and i keep dcing its RIOTS CLIENT not us

LifeGamers

03-09-2013

Hey, I got banned because my connection got messed up. Can you un-ban me I joined the game again and got to level 18 with Katarina. So I technically did play in the game and it told me I didn't, so can you please un-ban me?

Icypolefreak

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGamers View Post
Hey, I got banned because my connection got messed up. Can you un-ban me I joined the game again and got to level 18 with Katarina. So I technically did play in the game and it told me I didn't, so can you please un-ban me?
In something like this, to get banned so suddenly, i would presume you had previous leaves and or afk's, so no i wouldn't unban without look at your reform cards, and i dont have the power to unban people.

Sorry buddy, create a new account, and reform yourself.

*Please note that banned accounts can never be retrieved in any circumstances.

DevWAR

03-15-2013

Hi, I can't seem to find anyone else getting my issue. When i select play and enter any game mode, the client fades to background (goes black) without the accept/decline confirmation box.Result is I cannot enter any game. Also on a side note, at the main screen where matchups are shown, champion portraits appear blank.

Icypolefreak

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevWAR View Post
Hi, I can't seem to find anyone else getting my issue. When i select play and enter any game mode, the client fades to background (goes black) without the accept/decline confirmation box.Result is I cannot enter any game. Also on a side note, at the main screen where matchups are shown, champion portraits appear blank.
The upcoming patch may fix this issue, just wait for it to come out, as portraits dissapearing has been a common issue

tonorian

03-20-2013

well since the new patch still having the same issue and ive done all that riot has told me to do to fix it and still nothing works so i kno its not me

blackwolf618

03-20-2013

My lol is stuck at 33 % in the 3.04 patch update. Plz help

Tamelina

03-22-2013

If you're reading this post could you send me a mail at "nicolasmarceau@hotmail.com" i would mail you about my current problem

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

Jabba The Pug

03-28-2013

Hi um yeah me and my friends cant play games on our accounts cause when ever we log in it said you are still in a game and doesn't let us get in anymore games. We have tried to log out and log back in but it does not work, it still gives us the "You have left the game recently please reconnect" and we don't know what to do, it started one game after the new patch came out so Riot, I am leaving it up to you guys, please help!