Hi Guys, Your new assistant

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neksyus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Well Icy, Air is still crashing, someone in the last thread said to disable LoLRecorder so we'll see how that goes. Most recent Air log attached.

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neksyus View Post
Well Icy, Air is still crashing, someone in the last thread said to disable LoLRecorder so we'll see how that goes. Most recent Air log attached.
bummer, well make sure to send a ticket to riot

Nearly Perfect

02-15-2013

Hey, do you have any idea why when im in game i continuously get "attempting to reconnect" but i can still see everyone moving and the game is running fine besides me? It is not my connection and many others are having this problem. Riot needs to fix their ****ing game.

Icypolefreak

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearly Perfect View Post
Hey, do you have any idea why when im in game i continuously get "attempting to reconnect" but i can still see everyone moving and the game is running fine besides me? It is not my connection and many others are having this problem. Riot needs to fix their ****ing game.
It's simply lag on their end

nothing you can do to fix it :/ i have had the same problem

vuester

02-17-2013

What can I do if the team loading screen doesn't pop up and it kicks me out of the game? It has been doing this after I downloaded the patch.

Icypolefreak

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuester View Post
What can I do if the team loading screen doesn't pop up and it kicks me out of the game? It has been doing this after I downloaded the patch.
Try a repair thru the league client, run as admin, and make sure adobe air is up to date

http://get.adobe.com/air/

Syolis

02-17-2013

bump

TheFlyboy

02-18-2013

Pressing the money icon in the bottom right of the screen causes the tooltip to open also and cover a section of the shop. -Noticed by BeHappyFTW

the workaround is to press the key for shop, and then you don't have the tooltip

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyboy View Post
Pressing the money icon in the bottom right of the screen causes the tooltip to open also and cover a section of the shop. -Noticed by BeHappyFTW

the workaround is to press the key for shop, and then you don't have the tooltip
This issue occurs with any tooltip currently displayed (ie, hovering a skill and pressing P to open the shop).

Icypolefreak

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyboy View Post

Updated with info,(simply forgot to update, i already knew the problem and the fix xD)

123456 ... 8