Your fav wtf mommets.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warfighter101

02-13-2013

We all love this game! (if you dont then leave the forums NOW!) But sometimes something happens to make u or someone yell this. WTF?!?!?!?!? So what is your fav wtf momments.

Mine: Im sitting waiting for the respawn number to hit zero. Then our teemo with low health walks into the jungle places a shroom and then turns back and steps on a enemy shroom. (Teemo has slain Teemo)

zimmy375

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

How is this a forum game?

Rykaal

02-14-2013

using Brand, I dropped a pillar of flame in a brush to check if it was safe to recall. "you have slain an enemy" Apparently the enemy Draven was in there.

Avejoe

02-14-2013

Playing Lulu with a Blitz bot, and somehow managing to KS all the time due to Pix. Like, four kills in a row

The Jade Fist

02-14-2013

Last week i was playing blitz on 3's. Ok so I don't see any one on the map, Lux was alive i know this, so i'm at their outer tower, just about to it anyways. So I'm like, probably not, but she could be in that bush, I throw my rocket grab, and already start walking off because I didn't think I'd grab anything.

Low and behold lux comes flying out of the bush, so I turn back around and me and Garen kill her. Lux was in even in all chat like "WTF perfect timing". Apparently she had just walked into that bush from above coming to defend her tower at the very moment I threw my grab.

Another one, From last night, MF is running down the river, I use teleport on my mushroom she steps on it, the teleport animation stops and I figured it cancelled it, a moment later I still teleport to where the mushroom was.

johnnybravo2

02-14-2013

So, i'm playing kayle, and i'm about to die.I diceide it's useless to run and turn on my e and auto attack a super low health enemy whose trying to run away.It killed him, and the splash damage killed another nearby enemy champ who was at even lower health. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone.

SephirothWontDie

02-14-2013

I played as Twitch a one point and I decided to fling a cask into a bush(since ambush was on cd) to check for enemies. I saw an opposing Yi and went to run. "You have slain an enemy." Apparently he was so low that a couple ticks of my passive killed him. >.>

IncrediBobs

02-14-2013

That moment when I'm blitz and the enemy Draven flashes right into my hook because he tried to flash away.

Osledor

02-14-2013

I Ks a darius full stacks in enemy... With a Talon