Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lagging Alot In the Jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkkor

Recruiter

02-13-2013

I was in a game playing hec and I was jungleing. On the Other side was WW. We both lagged hardcore through out the game. I don't know if it is usually laggy for him but i hardly ever lag on PBE. It made my team get angry at me because I couldn't move or type. I would constantly disconnect and reconnect and my chat would to... Is this a problem with the server or what?

Wagons

Huntsman

02-13-2013

It's probably a problem on your end. If there was any problems with the servers everyone would be experiencing the same lag as you.

Darkkor

Recruiter

02-13-2013

That's the thing a lot of people are having the problem. Not everyone but some are.

Wagons

Huntsman

02-13-2013

The issues people are having are related to FPS not connection. FPS lag wouldn't stop you from chatting or causing you to disconnect.