Anyone else a bit dissapointed with Quinn's design?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rauron

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanra View Post
I can't see how. She's wearing skin tight clothes around her clearly feminine waist.
Why did this get a downvote? It's entirely true. An obvious (if modest and tasteful) rack, a slim waist, some solid hips, soft facial features... How is that -not- feminine? I look at her and think gal first, potentially androgynous male second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
I want to reiterate this, because it's super important. This is how we roll. We experiment, we try things out. We do things that seems crazy to see how they'll turn out. It's chaotic, it's creative, and it's bound to upset somebody. But it's who we are.

I hope you're along for the ride, but be prepared to feel a bump every now and then.
So, when are we going to get a female with a different body type? Before summer, within the year, maybe next year? I know that sounds rude, but I'm not trying to chide. I think it's really cool that you've released armored women, tasteful clothes, and stuff like that. I'm just also looking at things like body proportions and skin color. It makes sense that this ranger girl would be a pale-ish svelte chica, but do you have anyone in the pipeline that's a bit stockier?

Caítlyn

02-13-2013

I like mickey Ds

AkitaSaito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlyn View Post
I like mickey Ds
aKa the Golden Arches

ALtheeGreat

02-13-2013

Quote:
I want to reiterate this, because it's super important. This is how we roll. We experiment, we try things out. We do things that seems crazy to see how they'll turn out. It's chaotic, it's creative, and it's bound to upset somebody. But it's who we are.

I hope you're along for the ride, but be prepared to feel a bump every now and then.

Give me Rengar back :<

Madra

02-13-2013

The 80's called... they want their cartoon character back. Honestly though, it has the potential to look good in game. That's all that really matters.

Xoripan

02-13-2013

I am pretty sure Quinn doesn't care about how she looks, or if she is cute

Zerglinator

02-13-2013

Quote:
Oh, don't worry, GD is used to bumps.

Cerubois

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'll tell you what a League of Legends falcon ranger looks like.

It looks like Quinn.
IronStylus for President pls.

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
An interesting note: In early concept and lab tests on the champion, a decent number of people thought she was male!
That's not exactly a good thing.

Yami arashi

02-13-2013

Quote:

And u guys do it great every time innovating more and more!! keep up the good work!! n.n
TY Riot n.n