So what happened to fixing Kass.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark Midnight

02-13-2013

I remember red post about a month ago saying they were going to fix Kassadin, he's still broken as all hell. Nerf him already or revamp him but im tired of entire matches being cheesed by this broken champ.

KaWraith

02-13-2013

When Nome says he is looking at a problem, it's kinda like when they said "Magma chamber is a thing"
Riot (or at least Nome) has confirmed that Kassadin is a problem, and they will fix it. eventually. No time estimate given.

I imagine we will eventually (in a few months?) see a thread from Nome saying Here are 2-3 ways we are considering for fixing the kassadin problem: please give you input.
After that there will be a discussion, and 2-3 patches later it will go live for us.

Talith PA

02-13-2013

But they said Magma chamber was dead because it doesn't make sense to make another 5v5 map with similar play to SR and instead they made Dominion.

KaWraith

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
But they said Magma chamber was dead because it doesn't make sense to make another 5v5 map with similar play to SR and instead they made Dominion.
Which was my subtle reference that our "kassadin solution" might turn out to be an entirely unexpected work around that looks noting at all like we anticipated (but in the long run might be even better)

Genericke

02-13-2013

It usually takes a while before Nome's changes go through. Apparently there's always a lot going on at riot.

But, Kassadin has been a known problem forever. That's why I'm starting to get a little pissy about nothing having happened.

Stark Midnight

02-14-2013

**** it, im moving on. It's painfully obvious that Riot doesn't give a **** about dominion and will never actually do anything with the game mode.

OxBaker

02-15-2013

Haven't seen Nome post in ages so I'd tend to agree that they've given up on this map.

Koravel

02-15-2013

I saw Nome playing in a dominion game a couple days back, for what that's worth.