Won't load screen after champion select?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jOmOmbO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

My friend had the same problem. He simply restarted his computer and the issue was fixed, hope this works for everyone else.

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris Shadow View Post
@xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx are you bug-splatting even before you attempt to load into the game, also when you reinstalled did you make sure to remove any files that might have been left over, as well as run a registry cleaner such as ccleaner?
If not I would recommended reinstalling I know its a pain but left over files can cause a large amount of issues follow this guide:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...gue-of-Legends

Just a note Make sure to test with a custom game rather then going into queue so you do not get a leaver mark on your account.

i tried doing this and still the same thing there is something up with the patch

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

now it says pvp.net patcher kernal has stopped working everytime i try to start league up through the desktop icon

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

02-15-2013

alright can you try:
1. changing to a public DNS
2. Replace <install directory>/RADS/system/rads_user_kernel.exe, with this file
3. Try running through the RADS solution in this Video Fix

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

none of these work either i still get bugsplat everytime i go to the loading screen it cant be my computer it was to be something with the patches my computer is maybe a year old, its an asus with a intel core i3 4gb ram

Viking McNord

02-15-2013

I fixed it, just reinstalled and restarted my computer.

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

i did that 5 times and it wasnt worked for me

Solaris Shadow

Wrenchman

02-15-2013

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx what video card do you have can you attach your directx diagnostics, also I would recommended open a support ticket in the mean time, as they would have access to your bugsplat logs:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

colonelwahba

02-18-2013

i have done system restore recently to get rid of blue screen of death it got rid of blue screen but now im having this problem and to top it off on the 4 day weekend FML

DDbrain

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris Shadow View Post
A few things have you changed anything related to your computer such as doing a system restore? Can you launch a custom game?

Yeah I did a system repair yesterday and since then, I have had this problem. I continuiously launch a custom game to see if the problem is fixed but it hasn't. I have uninstalled and redownloaded, check my firewall and ports and redownloaded directx... just like Riot has said but none of those tips have worked....