Won't load screen after champion select?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just So Pro

02-13-2013

When I start a match and select my champion and the countdown timer ends, the page that is supposed to show everyone's ping/champion/loading will never show up. It only shows a page that says "game is already in progress..." When i close the client and re open it it shows the "reconnect" button which will not do anything either. This problem and has already gotten me 2 leaves and a most likely a bunch of reports. please help thanks. My client is also fully updated

Just So Pro

02-14-2013

Problem still exists...

X1edmund1x

02-14-2013

Same thing is happening to me, not sure how many people are affected

AtroxNekros

02-14-2013

me too

Zinraa

02-15-2013

Having the same issues. I can start a game, select champion, then nothing after that. I feel terrible for leaving ppl hanging..and I am sure I am getting reported...but I have done everything I can think of to fix the issue and nothing. Getting seriously annoyed with this.

Viking McNord

02-15-2013

Also happening to me. Repairing my client now.

Mark Davy

02-15-2013

Happening for me too.

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

02-15-2013

A few things have you changed anything related to your computer such as doing a system restore? Can you launch a custom game?

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

same thing has happened to me i did nothing to my comp then last night all the sudden it started doing this, since then i have reinstalled game 3 times updated my drivers and windows i put my antivirus on gaming mode and it still keeps happening

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

and i did the repair i keeep hearing the sound like im getting msgs from league now even though it is not open i just got bugsplatted

12345 ... 7