Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Won't load screen after champion select?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just So Pro

02-13-2013

When I start a match and select my champion and the countdown timer ends, the page that is supposed to show everyone's ping/champion/loading will never show up. It only shows a page that says "game is already in progress..." When i close the client and re open it it shows the "reconnect" button which will not do anything either. This problem and has already gotten me 2 leaves and a most likely a bunch of reports. please help thanks. My client is also fully updated

Just So Pro

02-14-2013

Problem still exists...

X1edmund1x

02-14-2013

Same thing is happening to me, not sure how many people are affected

AtroxNekros

02-14-2013

me too

Zinraa

02-15-2013

Having the same issues. I can start a game, select champion, then nothing after that. I feel terrible for leaving ppl hanging..and I am sure I am getting reported...but I have done everything I can think of to fix the issue and nothing. Getting seriously annoyed with this.

Viking McNord

02-15-2013

Also happening to me. Repairing my client now.

Hatchi

02-15-2013

Happening for me too.

Solaris Shadow

Recruiter

02-15-2013

A few things have you changed anything related to your computer such as doing a system restore? Can you launch a custom game?

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

same thing has happened to me i did nothing to my comp then last night all the sudden it started doing this, since then i have reinstalled game 3 times updated my drivers and windows i put my antivirus on gaming mode and it still keeps happening

xxxWHITEGHOSTxxx

02-15-2013

and i did the repair i keeep hearing the sound like im getting msgs from league now even though it is not open i just got bugsplatted