inb4 teemo hunting season

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
ashe seems more fioras style.

I think vayne would be more into vayne.

"so what do you do on the weekends"
"the same thing I do everyday... PURGE THEM WITH SILVER!!!"
" <3<3<3"
So Vayne is an inverse female Draven? Good to know.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson5pheonix View Post
So Vayne is an inverse female Draven? Good to know.
seems that way.

vigilante aristocrat with dark fashion aesthetics and well... her name is vayne lol.

"shadows lurk around EVERY CORNER"

Rhorshak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

If you see a teemo player, report for unskilled. Easy done. :P

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-14-2013

saw a preview that got leaked of quinns abilities.

her passive says her bird will do crazy **** when her abilities are at max level. It will do stuff on its own.

Q- shoot an invisible dart that hits the first "champion" it reaches. It will go invisible soon after it is launched
w- shoots a cone of darts that lowers sight range
E- mark someone reducing their damage to quinn and maybe to others. Quinn and quinn alone will be able to see this champ anywhere they go for a short while
R- quinn goes into the sky and will somehow go somewhere some distance from where she currently is or she can go anywhere where a champ marked with her E is currently at no matter how far away they are

I dont remember the birds passive abilities but she will have some sort of occasional random trigger knockback against champs that are attacking her

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
ashe seems more fioras style.

I think vayne would be more into vayne.

"so what do you do on the weekends"
"the same thing I do everyday... PURGE THEM WITH SILVER!!!"
" <3<3<3"
Careful talking about Vayne... she is so vayne she probably thinks this forum is about her....

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegam0 View Post
Careful talking about Vayne... she is so vayne she probably thinks this forum is about her....
lol, everyone knows that this thread is, by default, about ahri. Its just not always obvious

Rhombus45

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegadem View Post
Someone, make the sacrifice and be Teemo!
I'll take one for the team he is one of my favorite champs to play.

Crimson5pheonix

02-14-2013

Quote:
saw a preview that got leaked of quinns abilities.

her passive says her bird will do crazy **** when her abilities are at max level. It will do stuff on its own.

Q- shoot an invisible dart that hits the first "champion" it reaches. It will go invisible soon after it is launched
w- shoots a cone of darts that lowers sight range
E- mark someone reducing their damage to quinn and maybe to others. Quinn and quinn alone will be able to see this champ anywhere they go for a short while
R- quinn goes into the sky and will somehow go somewhere some distance from where she currently is or she can go anywhere where a champ marked with her E is currently at no matter how far away they are

I dont remember the birds passive abilities but she will have some sort of occasional random trigger knockback against champs that are attacking her
Pantheon?

I'll make my prediction now. She's not a support, tank, or jungler. Therefore, she will be considered OP by the pubs who die to her without learning what her abilities do.

EDIT: sauce: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...9&d=1360445395

Peligrad

02-14-2013

This looks more like Leona's baby to me...

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson5pheonix View Post
Pantheon?

I'll make my prediction now. She's not a support, tank, or jungler. Therefore, she will be considered OP by the pubs who die to her without learning what her abilities do.
she's supposed to be a new adc actually lol. But she could be a teemo style scout support still. She wont be a tank or jungler, im pretty sure of that.