Hon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CondaMagoo

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syl3z View Post
Cute way to put it made me giggle +1
He was being sarcastic :P

Hemhemjamib

10-27-2010

IMO: LoL is nicer and better to play because i don't like the darkness and HUD and targeting systems, (etc) but prefer HoN's champions. But this is probably becase they're new and different and i haven't been playing them for the last year or so :P

McBeard

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondaMagoo View Post
"Kennen, Garen, Akali, Malzahar"

You quit because of Kennen and Akali? I don't understand :S Is it because you didnt like how they kill other champs or something? Why didn't you find other champs annoying too? /confused
Sorry, really unclear. That was the period of time I was gone, when those champs were being released. That's all it meant.

nGio

10-27-2010

I love LoL but HoN is still a better more complete game. LoL is lacking features badly. Hell, I can't even whisper a friend in game. Also, the servers here are so bad that even the 1990's are laughing at them. On top of that, only about 20% of LoL champions matter in competitive play, where as every HoN hero is balanced enough and appears in tournament play. If LoL would stop spamming new imbalanced champions for a couple of months and fix the game's lack of features then LoL could be better than HoN for sure. When Riot actually does do something besides spamming champions, it's banning people for cussing, which solidifies that the LoL community is based around children and caters to them. I love LoL and have spent a lot of money here, but this game is less complete than HoN's closed beta. Bring on the red thumbs.

CondaMagoo

10-27-2010

ngio is right undoubtedly about LoL lacking features. Those who downvoted him are just flaming. This does not mean LoL is a worse game, but it's factual that it doesn't have the features HoN has. That's all he was saying.

LoL still is not considered a retail-ready game, as it lacks many features.
This is an interesting point to bring up, and it relates back to threads a month ago that brought up how LoL is (for better or worse) in a neverending 'beta' stage.

Anchovies

10-27-2010

In HoN, if the brightness is too much, go to the graphics options and turn it down. If the bloom is too much, go to the graphics options and disable post-processing. If you don't like the finer details of the grass swaying in the wind, go to the graphics options and disable Display foliage.

If you need some help with the UI, here's a good guide:
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/wi...hp/DotA_vs_HoN

gekkostatey

10-27-2010

i heard hon is dead.

nGio

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondaMagoo View Post
ngio is right undoubtedly about LoL lacking features. Those who downvoted him are just flaming. This does not mean LoL is a worse game, but it's factual that it doesn't have the features HoN has. That's all he was saying.

LoL still is not considered a retail-ready game, as it lacks many features.
This is an interesting point to bring up, and it relates back to threads a month ago that brought up how LoL is (for better or worse) in a neverending 'beta' stage.
Thank you for getting my point. We all love LoL but it really can't compete with HoN as far as features, balance, and stability. The community is really immature too with threats of "tattling" on people and wanting bans for bad words. HoN's community has more adults who are focused on gaming and don't really care if someone is mean or says a scary bad word.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brishen View Post
alienware arena is giving away free trails...

Played 4 games...
I was very disappoint
I played half of one (stupid game crashed on me) and came to the same conclusion.

Which is disappointing, because from playing the tutorial, I was certain I would've liked that game.

At least it made me chuckle when the tutorial basically says "You're a noob and people hate you for it, have fun noob" at the end.

Though I will say I'd trade LoL's UI for HoN's in a heartbeat.