Hon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brishen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

alienware arena is giving away free trails...

Played 4 games...
I was very disappoint

Goldoak

10-27-2010

Could you perhaps voice your disappointment with some specific sources of displeasure?

kuuji cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

has reginald made it to the top yet?

Fiendish Dr Wu

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldoak View Post
Could you perhaps voice your disappointment with some specific sources of displeasure?
BLOOM AND DARK EVERYWHERE. No seriously whoever thought that color scheme was a good idea needs to be shot. It's just not playable for me like that otherwise I would play both it and LoL.

Brishen

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldoak View Post
nope....

Whist

10-27-2010

I'm pretty sure dota2 (ie valve dota) will destroy hon since it's really just a port to a stand-alone client.

Dota 2 valve has said isn't doing anything new really, it's simply dota allstars with better graphics ect.

I think lol will be fine as the difference between lol and dota is enough to not feel like you should just pick one or the other. They're the same type of game, but they feel different enough that sometimes you're just not in the mood for one but really want to play the other.

Pubescooter

10-27-2010

HoN = LoL with better graphics

LoL = Dota, easymode
HoN = Dota, easymode

Dota = win!

CondaMagoo

10-27-2010

HoN has much better graphics than LoL. However, the terrain is too dark, this is true.

Brishen

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondaMagoo View Post
HoN has much better graphics than LoL. However, the terrain is too dark, this is true.
Yes but even with the graphics the way they are Lol is far easier on the eyes as well imo they char models look a lot better

XseekerX

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brishen View Post
Yes but even with the graphics the way they are Lol is far easier on the eyes as well imo they char models look a lot better
Mr.Milkfat would like to have a word with you