ok guys i really need some help on this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenlee19

02-13-2013

A friend and I started playing ranked this season (yay!) ,but are having a horrible time at it. we started out in bronze 4 ,but moved our way up to 3 really quickly. The issue is i know alot of people say elo hell isnt real...., but i really am starting to think differently.

No matter what we try (even down to just filling any role no matter what pick we are just so the team doesnt argue) we are losing.

we study the game non stop looking up any guides on champs we like playing, guides on roles, and even guides on how to increase elo and nothing is working.

I dont want to come into this thread saying its always my team (cus i know i make mistakes sometimes but even when i dont and it is my team people get trolled saying this) i cant carry 1v5 its impossible.

Even if I play my lane perfect for instance I played a match as Garen the other night went 12/0 for the biggest part of the game didnt die once until team fights got really big. when I won my lane I ran around map trying to help lanes having issues... it didnt help at all cus as soon as I would leave they would die again.

I always ward, i always try to fill roles needed, I always try my best in a game.(except the one I just lost cus I dced before I came here to post it was not a rage quit I actually dced cus its snowing pretty hard where i live) and im having horrible luck with teams.

The game before I dced I supported as leona, the enemy teams adc didnt even come into the game it was a dc from start my adc and I won lane rather easy of course vs a solo sona, AND WE STILL LOST THE GAME 4V5!!!!! The enemy Garen up top got fed off of Irelia and Kat kept roaming around killing everyone but me, and their vi was also roaming around and they won 4v5. I didnt start dying til they got to our nexus I tried everything I could.

I warded everywhere on the map i saw in videos and personal experience that ganks happen alot, I bought support items to try to help my team, I roamed around trying to help lanes after i won mine with the help of our trist, and we still lost with them down a person. I finished that game with more overall damage than our irelia top lane and had more kills than her (and i only had 2 which I accidently stole with my ult in a team fight).

Please someone come help me figure out how to get out of this hell without trolling me im here asking for help, idk what else to do Ive tried everything I could think of. I dont want to get frustrated and quit this game cus I love it and want to get better but idk what else to do. thank for any help in advance and again I can take construtive criticism but dont troll me.

rikoLash

02-13-2013

I've seen Chaox play in low elo, and I've seen the way he thinks of the way he plays. When his teammates get caught, he blames himself for not being there. I recommend improving mechanics like last hitting, map awareness and knowing all the matchups, counter picking, mana costs and abilities including cooldowns for every champion. Knowing when to go in minion mechanics and when to go for objectives etc. Practice these things in normals with your duo partner for a bit before going into ranked again if you're really having trouble.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

I know this sounds stupid, but every single time we post advise you always ignore them (For other readers, this is not the first time this guy post in here)...So this time I will ignore you

GL, maybe cardboard will help you.

Greenlee19

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
I know this sounds stupid, but every single time we post advise you always ignore them (For other readers, this is not the first time this guy post in here)...So this time I will ignore you

GL, maybe cardboard will help you.
so you post on here to say this? i dont ignore post i have improved greatly read what i said i have tried everything idk what else to do

Killduron

02-13-2013

Well, maybe if someone named, in a list of like, the top ten things to focus on to improve in ranked, we could focus on it each one individually until we get better at them all.

LarcyBrown

02-13-2013

Top 10 things to focus in ranked

1.Ward, i think you got this one.

2.Know when to push, i cant stress this one enough.If you kill the enemy over and over again but dont take down towers, your leaving a leeway for the opponents to get back in the game the longer the game goes on. If you winning a solo lane very hard, look into taking down a second tier turret on your own before helping your team.
3.Early game, plan carefully the backup of the backup of the backup.This can win lane so hard ._.
A fight start, you better have a health pot running.Summoner spells, use em.Remember that if you get into a brush you cant be targeted unless the enemy also comes in or has vision, using this to kite
or for cooldowns just enough to fight back even at low hp can turn it around and can net you a trade.

4.Cleanups, dun miss em.If your mid and your jungler ganks bot and gets counterganked.YOU BETTER be heading over there and i dun care if you lvl 3 with no items, missing a cleanup of 3 ultra low hp enemies cause you were not there is really really bad.
5.Ultimate meat shields, your fed really fed and you were in solo lanes. -warmog or GA can be your best bet if game is now 40 minutes. Coming in a fight late after cooldowns are blown is good if your the most fed on your team.

I dun have have anything else. If you want a long read for a mentality guide for ranked here you go.

www.realelohell.wordpress.com

jetpotion

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarcyBrown View Post
Top 10 things to focus in ranked

1.Ward, i think you got this one.

2.Know when to push, i cant stress this one enough.If you kill the enemy over and over again but dont take down towers, your leaving a leeway for the opponents to get back in the game the longer the game goes on. If you winning a solo lane very hard, look into taking down a second tier turret on your own before helping your team.
3.Early game, plan carefully the backup of the backup of the backup.This can win lane so hard ._.
A fight start, you better have a health pot running.Summoner spells, use em.Remember that if you get into a brush you cant be targeted unless the enemy also comes in or has vision, using this to kite
or for cooldowns just enough to fight back even at low hp can turn it around and can net you a trade.

4.Cleanups, dun miss em.If your mid and your jungler ganks bot and gets counterganked.YOU BETTER be heading over there and i dun care if you lvl 3 with no items, missing a cleanup of 3 ultra low hp enemies cause you were not there is really really bad.
5.Ultimate meat shields, your fed really fed and you were in solo lanes. -warmog or GA can be your best bet if game is now 40 minutes. Coming in a fight late after cooldowns are blown is good if your the most fed on your team.

I dun have have anything else. If you want a long read for a mentality guide for ranked here you go.

www.realelohell.wordpress.com
What if you still all of this and still lost.There are some games you cant win.Your elise losing to daruis top...while it still pushed.Then the enemy master yi gets a triple kill thanks to teleport(How can you countergank that?).And our hecarim doesnt go in to master yi jungle and duel with him.I mean my mid jarvan build was pretty ****ty but I couldnt do anything about a fed a daruis.regardless of what I build.I gank bot about 2 times.Bot lane still lost even with a mf facing vayne.I couldnt secure objectives because I always the last one standing with half health.Sure with your techniques you can probably win with decent players or unskilled players that are doing poorly or feeding and you can always improve.But you cant carry 100 percent bad players that feed.As taken example by doublelift playing a solo que match in korea.Doublelift was owning bot lane with perfect cs and 4 kills but still lost.Going 18 and 5 at the end and only died because adc are squishy against a leblanc(Even though he build a bv against her).You cant win all of your games.It impossible