Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a support!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Szy

02-13-2013

hi,

my team (unnamed at the moment) is looking for a SUPPORT to play with us in ranked 5's and prized tournaments.

we're looking for someone who already knows the mechanics of a support and bottom lane, preferably a support main and gold 1 or above (everyone on team is gold 1+).

if you're interested, add me ASAP or reply here (IGN is Altercate) as we want to participate in a small tournament this upcoming weekend.

p.s. no ragers

edit: woops, wrong section
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34622621

lx K E N J I xl

02-14-2013

i can support for ya guys, Im really competitive, and want to go pro in lol! lets give it a shot!
lx K E N J I xl

bankablechicken

02-14-2013

I added your ign. if youre willing to try me out at support still

NeverBackDown2

02-18-2013

i can support add me NeverBackDown2. plat division 5

Tsurugii

02-22-2013

Hi

I'm currently Silver I (and up for promotion) and I main support. I have almost every support and I play aggressively, but not stupidly. I have good map awareness and am a good team player. I tend to play a lot, so if you want to play a couple games with me and test out my skill, I'd be more than happy to. Add me if you're interested.

IGN: Tsurugii