100 games in your League?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryxtol

02-13-2013

I just hit the 100 games in my League "Bronze, Ashe's Avengers" and I seem to be the only one really trying hard to climb out. Anyone else get this yet? It's a sweet Green Ribbon

I was at my bo5 for Silver last week and had an afk and have dropped down to bronze 4 and am slowly climbing up through bronze 3 right now.

My best and most honest advice is to NOT GIVE UP. It's so hard to play with people who don't understand the game, but I will be honest, my own game has improved significantly over the past week.

I honestly believe I can climb out of bronze if I just keep trying and giving it my all. Don't lose faith summoners, you can do it!

ROKAF JE

02-13-2013

You'll get there. Keep up the good work and the good attitude.

Beware though, Vi will most likely be nerfed next patch.

Dream of Glory

02-13-2013

Good, constructive comments. This is what I like seeing most. Good job guys :3!

Yourcatmolested

02-14-2013

Started in bronze 3, got knocked to low 4, now climbing back out of 3. IT can be done, it just takes patience, incredible amounts of luck, and it usually helps to have a duo partner.

Carnageqt

02-14-2013

i had to win 14 games in a row to get out of bronze.

The Doss Boss

02-14-2013

I started bronze 3 and got knocked down to bronze 5 I am almost to by bo3 to get to 4. I will make it out of bronze. Best of luck. I know you can do it and so can we. WE WILL OVERCOME BRONZE!