Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to login into PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanilx1

02-13-2013

As the topic says I'm unable to login into pbe. I don't understand why because I can login onto the NA server just fine. When I put in my username/password it plays the sound it normally makes when it switches from login screen to the main hub, but it just goes to retreiving data from server. Then after a few seconds later the Connection Error comes up and when I press okay it closes out of the login screen.

http://i.imgur.com/dzWJ52A.png

Edit: I didn't use the bypass to get into the login screen either, it just says PBE: Online and the play button is clickable
Edit2: Was able to get in and confirm that the shop is completely bugged

Canchelli

02-13-2013

i m having this same issue

Knux

02-13-2013

Same over here as well

Kody119

02-13-2013

aye, same here, probably an influx of people due to Iron Stylus' post about quinn, or a quick maintenance.- right, derp. forgot about the daily maintenance that starts at 11 AM pst, just got home from class so i wasn't thinking about it

edit: k i'm in.

edit2: i may have stumbled into something completely horrid, the stores bugged the heck out, but i THINK that it's just due to when and how i logged in

oh, and i didn't do the bypass thing- that's idiotic, i just clicked play... it was open for me...

Ashurion

02-13-2013

The servers unavailable to me, how did you get to the login screen?

Ling Chi

Recruiter

02-13-2013

I was able to log in if you do the unavailable bypass however, i don't really think people should be on during maint. Just wait it out

Mythological

02-13-2013

I had the same problem,.just tried again and it let me on. There's an issue with the shop, looks like the code is broken?

tsubakainoue

02-13-2013

Daily Maintenance is still undergoing, kinda of wish a red would post when its available again (and when it is unavailable, even though we have that one post it does not always start at 11am PST because I've been able to play 15 minutes into the hour). But I was able to patch as well, seemed very small because it went quickly.

tsubakainoue

02-13-2013

Quote:
MythologicaI:
I had the same problem,.just tried again and it let me on. There's an issue with the shop, looks like the code is broken?

Confirmed about the login and issue with the shop.

Canchelli

02-13-2013

same shop issue here