"Failed to Connect" Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

12-04-2009
3 of 3 Riot Posts

The leaver mark will slightly decrease the amount of IP you earn for a few games (but very slightly).

Jyaki

12-04-2009

Oh, its only for a few games. I'm guess like 5. That seems to be the magic number. I thought it was worse so i wasn't going to play the game for a few days to see if this gets fixed just in case this happens to me again, but it looks like if it does, its not that bad. Thanks Jess.

Totesmcgotesbrah

05-05-2010

I have had this problem 5 or 6 times now, all resulting in leaves for my account...

So frustrating because not only can i not connect back to that game no matter what i do, but i can't start a new game until that one is done and i get a leave.

Please resolve this problem as fast as you can, it seems to happen once every 15ish games to me and as far as i can tell, i am doing nothing differently between the time where i join a game and it begins except for maybe alt-tabbing a few times.

Also, i had trouble selecting a hero during the most current instance, i tried picking allistar(who i have not bought yet) and even though he is still free this week, it says i cannot play him yet others could. I proceeded to pick blitzcrank and then the error occured and i couldn't reconnect.

I hope that helps in any way, Good Luck jesse

Rajik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

Have you tried reinstalling League of Legends? Uninstall, use CCleaner to clean out your registry and then Reinstall with freshly downloaded setup files.

Also, can you post a netalyzer and your game logs?
http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/

Shuga Buns

05-05-2010

Same exact thing is going on with me. Firewall has been completely shut down and i still cant connect. Been waiting about 2 hours now and counting.

Bunny Snuggles

02-14-2014

im getting this iss with not letting me log in it kick me out of a ranked q game comp me now