Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CursedJoker

02-13-2013

Hey there summoners, I wanted to know why there are so much trolls in the pbe,I think pbe is better then normals servers. In many games people say no one care about pbe, Ad soraka jungle,Ad annie, Ap darius and feeding teamate. but why? What is different in pbe then normal ? Except you have money each sunday and need to report bug ? Im actually bored of that. Have a nice day.

Skyness69

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

02-13-2013

next time use the freacking search button.
PBE HAS BILLION OF THIS THREADS.
there are troll because 80% of people in the pbe go because they have free skins,free rp free ip,new items and champions.
There are so few bug hunters here,that it's embarassing

tsubakainoue

02-13-2013

Quote:
djura100:
next time use the freacking search button.
PBE HAS BILLION OF THIS THREADS.
there are troll because 80% of people in the pbe go because they have free skins,free rp free ip,new items and champions.
There are so few bug hunters here,that it's embarassing

This is true most people go on to the PBE for champs, skins and such so they will troll, others go in there for the Free RP and IP so they can make a build for a champ and be at the top of their Tier. While few go to test bugs and new features to see if they work. To be honest I was going on to the PBE for champs and skins first but now I'm more of a bug and glitch finder now.