How to counter 4 range and 1 tank comp HELP ;(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GABRIELthePWNER

02-13-2013

okay so basically i was playing some ranked ive been seeing a couple team pull it off witch is u put a mid ap kog a top elise ,urgot or jayce. then a bot caitlyn and lux combo and a shyv or malp jungle.

so when u try to initaite shyv will ult ur team get them out of carries range and the amount of damge that the carries and top laner will do is 2 much. and if try to go on them they will just kite u . and since they are all range they can just harrase u and push u out of the towers kinda of like a korean style type strat. could someone tell me how to counter it when ur placed against those team comps.

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Don't chase, make them chase you. Kite the tank, kill it, then jump on the squishies.

GABRIELthePWNER

02-13-2013

thx 4 the advice, but i think its kinda hard to pull off.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

hint:
With how new items work in season 3, it is really easy to just focus a tank down

Jiejl

02-13-2013

malphite

AcornGames

02-13-2013

If you know that's the team comp then build an opposing team. Maybe 4 tanks 1 Assasin.
Throw an Assasin into the Mix. I haven't played many ranked games, but as Fizz im easily able to jump over the tanks and take out the ADC/Support char (usually ends up in a 1 for 1 trade because I play with randoms so theres no coordination ).

In the team listed theres atleast 3 squishies, and a good Assasin can take out any one of them and get out of dodge.
Example: Kha'Zix leaps in and takes out Lux Mid lane during a team fight, then flashes into the jungle to avoid getting focused. Because he didn't drop below 50% hp he can loop around and rejoin the fight, taking out another squishy.

vynzs

02-13-2013

Get high mobility champs (Ahri/Hecarim/Ezreal/Janna/Renekton....)