Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

iBlitzcrank Sound Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

02-13-2013

I noticed on iBlitzcrank that he has additional sounds befitting his new model when he laughs, taunts, or dances. That's all well and good, except for one thing: the noise will cut off and restart when you rapidly spam an emote. This could be intentional, but I foresee a problem: spamming iBlitz's laugh is annoying as all get out, not because of the laugh itself, but because it sounds like a screeching bird or cat that won't shut up.

In summary, I think people should give the sounds on iBlitzcrank's emotes a proper look over, just to be certain that this is how they WANT it to sound.

Steven Segal

02-13-2013

agreed maybe make the sounds more like a echo effect or sothing to that nature maybe rework the sounds totally , i have noticed that the dance sounds nice. But the vo is lacking with such a beautifull skin there should be a better sounding vo.

Zerglinator

02-19-2013

Quote:
nicgarza1986:
agreed maybe make the sounds more like a echo effect or sothing to that nature maybe rework the sounds totally , i have noticed that the dance sounds nice. But the vo is lacking with such a beautifull skin there should be a better sounding vo.

VO doesn't need changing.