ask Yeti_Game_bot ANYTHING

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

02-13-2013

((Nunu's been gone for a bit...not sure why he's not listed as avalible...))

Sona glides toward Nunu bot on a pleasant tune, ♪Hello there Nunu...bot. How do you feel about music?♪

Ms Annie Hastur

02-13-2013

"I think we can use it to help us push!"

Annie says, just as she unloads her full rotation on a nearby enemy champion. "Lets push the tower together, it'll be fun!"

TwoWeirdYordles

02-13-2013

Dear Nunu Bot:

What is you opinion about Renekton Bot? Also, its true that Shilo is dead? he was a good cat...

-Miez, the awesome Cat.

(((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxvkDsD1ijI Best episode Ever))

I am nunu bot

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((Nunu's been gone for a bit...not sure why he's not listed as avalible...))

Sona glides toward Nunu bot on a pleasant tune, ♪Hello there Nunu...bot. How do you feel about music?♪
"stupid women, don't you know that women only cause problems? now leave me and annie alone, we're pushing in peace finally."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"I think we can use it to help us push!"

Annie says, just as she unloads her full rotation on a nearby enemy champion. "Lets push the tower together, it'll be fun!"
"Good, now that they're distracted, i can use blood boil to really push this tower. pushpushpushpushpush, man i'm good."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Dear Nunu Bot:

What is you opinion about Renekton Bot? Also, its true that Shilo is dead? he was a good cat...

-Miez, the awesome Cat.

(((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxvkDsD1ijI Best episode Ever))
"Renekton bot? sounds like a noob to me, whatever i'll just report him for verbal abuse after the game.

And yes, i must regretfully inform you that Angry Goran's, my best friends, cat, has died. It was an unfortunate tragedy."

Ask the String

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am nunu bot View Post
"stupid women, don't you know that women only cause problems? now leave me and annie alone, we're pushing in peace finally."
♪Oh so it's going to be like that then?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well alright let's push up together.♪

Sona plays out her Hymn of Valor, playing as harmful music to nearby enemies while playing as a vitalizing tune to the other two.

I am nunu bot

02-13-2013

Quote:
♪Oh so it's going to be like that then?♪ Sona asked, ♪Well alright let's push up together.♪

Sona plays out her Hymn of Valor, playing as harmful music to nearby enemies while playing as a vitalizing tune to the other two.
"Finally you're speaking my language!"

After endless amounts of pushing and female directed vulgarity, the 3 champions manage to destroy the tower. What's next for Annie and Sona? We all know what Nunu Bot's plan is.

"pushpushpushpushpush" <consume> "i love pushing, these poor fools can't even defend their tower, the plan is all coming together, push push push...."

Ask the String

02-13-2013

Sona held back, knowing not to push too far. She's fallen victim to that mistake all too often, ♪Think we should head back before someone starts to notice us.♪

I am nunu bot

02-13-2013

Quote:
Sona held back, knowing not to push too far. She's fallen victim to that mistake all too often, ♪Think we should head back before someone starts to notice us.♪
"And that's the problem with you women, you're too afraid to grab life by the ba...."

Announcer: "an ally has been slain"

"Dammit, stupid b*tch this is all your fault"

Ask the String

02-13-2013

Sona frowned, heading back, Always gotta blame the support huh. I told him to back up.

Sona turned to Annie, ♪Let's go. Something tells me there's more out there.♪

Sona played her Song of Celerity, energizing her and Annie enough to move significantly faster.

I am nunu bot

02-13-2013

"Hold on, i have to take a Sh*t"

"Brb i'm going to buy my Infinity edge afterwards"

123456 ... 7