So done with bronze players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I play blind

08-20-2013

"hey soraka can you pink ward so i can gank"
"soraka pls pink ward"

"why would i buy that?"

or

"MALPHITE IS OPEN OMG PCIK MALPHTE"

or

"****ing noob bans yi not banned reported noob"

or

"0-8 wukong in 10 minutes to ww"

or

"karthus you have 20hp vs xerath go b"
"nah i need farm"
An Ally Has Been Slain

i feel bad for you poor bastards stuck down here

SilverSnowLilly

08-20-2013

That soraka is very bad if he says that.... jesus i feel sorry for people stuck in bronze. Good thing i got out though

I play blind

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello Nightmare View Post
That soraka is very bad if he says that.... jesus i feel sorry for people stuck in bronze. Good thing i got out though
on a smurf in bronze, seems like half the games i get all lanes have lost within 4 minutes

trynd with 320 cs at 30 minutes 1v3 enemy team and take inhib meanwhile rest of team gets 2v4'd by a shutdown nasus and an ezreal

Qi Pug Macchiato

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I play blind View Post
on a smurf in bronze, seems like half the games i get all lanes have lost within 4 minutes

trynd with 320 cs at 30 minutes 1v3 enemy team and take inhib meanwhile rest of team gets 2v4'd by a shutdown nasus and an ezreal
If any trynd has 320 cs at 30 minutes he belongs in challenger bro.

Iceoh

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirixan View Post
If any trynd has 320 cs at 30 minutes he belongs in challenger bro.
If it is bronze, he is probably sitting in his lane all game split pushing while taking the jungle creeps. It is only a challenger score if you are actually participating in team fights / objectives. It would be incredibly easy to get that as a mobile melee carry that is only concerned with farming.

zSynQ

08-20-2013

U feel bad for them ? Lol if you saw them say that meaan ur in bronze probably as good or bad as them and its these ppl that u should help other than flamming them as most ppl do... ( im not sayin u flammed them) and its fun beacause every ppl acting like blaming everyone are generaly ppl who wont climb elo...

Qi Pug Macchiato

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceoh View Post
If it is bronze, he is probably sitting in his lane all game split pushing while taking the jungle creeps. It is only a challenger score if you are actually participating in team fights / objectives. It would be incredibly easy to get that as a mobile melee carry that is only concerned with farming.

No. It's really not. Having over 10 cs per minute is insane and unless he was freefarming against someone who wasn't there, it's ungodly high for 30 minutes.

GrandSlam99

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I play blind View Post

Ha you funny you bronze scrub

I play blind

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam99 View Post
Ha you funny you bronze scrub
except im not

these people have autism even compared to ****ty gold and plat players

GodlyGannon

08-20-2013

I'm in bronze. I got reported for feeding cause I went 8 - 10 - 22 with zil XD I realize I went neg but c'mon people. Almost every game has a troll or someone with terrible internet. It's unfortunate that I always win my lane. ALWAYS but my team ends up feeding... by the time I come mid to help there's a talon that's 5 - 0 :\ sucks. lol. But tbh most people in bronze deserve to be in there. Just sucks for the 5% that know what they are doing.