Rarely Picked Champions

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wroth God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorchess View Post
She can also be killed in the course of 1 stun, can be stunned mid ult some times(putting it on cool down) and unless she gets fed like hell she dies off after 11 minutes. Xin Zhao can do everything she can much much better.
Xin Zhao isnt even that good of a champ, every easy to counter. Fiora on the other hand gets amazing base damage, and takes the adc out in 2-3 hits. Her ultimate is one of the best in the game when you use it right. If you manage to get stunned as you are ulting then you are simply doing it incorrrectly. She can tower dive whenever she wants. You can't beat her 1v1 and if you get a Ravenous Hydra on her, her 120% attack speed CRUSHES in teamfights and it procs with her ultimate on the first and last hit for each target. Tell me that Xin Zhao can do that, and you are shunned.

Wroth God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiemaster View Post
Actually, Fiora isn't all that great. If you want to 3 shot almost anyone at 25 min in as Fiora, you're gonna have to farm like crazy and/or get extremely fed. This is quite difficult for Fiora because she is quite weak early game, especially against the fighters in top lane. If you get someone that can harass her a lot, she's not going to be able to do much. Nearly all of the fighter champions in top lane can beat Fiora in lane, or at the very least not die to her.
Once again, incorrect she is one of the strongest early games to be existant, anyone with strong bonus attack damage passives bonuses is going to destroy in lane. You probably max Q or E first, max W and u get tons of damage output. You're saying right now that zed is bad too. Zed is super awesome, he is quite similar to Fiora, Bonus ad from passive, Ulti makes him invulnerable for a second. Zed is pretty weak before 11, but fiora... She has 96 ad when I start off on her, countering nearly every top in a quick early game 1v1.

Wiltsee

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxLiiMBzxx View Post
Xin Zhao isnt even that good of a champ, every easy to counter. Fiora on the other hand gets amazing base damage, and takes the adc out in 2-3 hits. Her ultimate is one of the best in the game when you use it right. If you manage to get stunned as you are ulting then you are simply doing it incorrrectly. She can tower dive whenever she wants. You can't beat her 1v1 and if you get a Ravenous Hydra on her, her 120% attack speed CRUSHES in teamfights and it procs with her ultimate on the first and last hit for each target. Tell me that Xin Zhao can do that, and you are shunned.

well, it's not really about the insta-gib with xin. it's the tankiness and massive utility plus damage he provides. fiora can dive in fine but she can't peel or knockup. she's all damage, but being melee means being susceptible to cc, which means losing DPS, which means being useless.

it's just that, if you're gonna pick an all-in mess-****-up champ, xin is more helpful for the team, and has a bigger impact.

i think she's alright if the team comp is built around AoE CC/damage. for example, mf, sona, ammumu, zyra, fiora is a great combo.

Feefeekiller

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquisfdom View Post
I play Poppy top, jungle, or support. If I really want to play Poppy, there's always a role I can take.
I've only seen a poppy support once, and my god that was ridiculous. You must teach me your ways.

Wroth God

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltsee View Post
well, it's not really about the insta-gib with xin. it's the tankiness and massive utility plus damage he provides. fiora can dive in fine but she can't peel or knockup, and is susceptible to getting cc'd like they mention (outside of her ult).

it's just that, if you're gonna pick an all-in mess-****-up champ, xin is more helpful for the team, and has a bigger impact.

i think she's alright if the team comp is built around AoE CC/damage. for example, mf, sona, ammumu, zyra, fiora is a great combo.
I understand where you are coming from but people clearly dont play Fiora right, She is a strooong tank when I play her, capable of killing nearly and entire team by herself if done correctly, Something isn't right here everyone has the wrong idea. I mean I have to ask you all, have you actually ever done good as fiora? Have you played her completely to her full potential and understood her everything, timed her W right and timed the ulti right? She's not an easy champion to play so maybe you guys can't quite get the grasp of her, She is underrated. Capable of great things and should be played in ranked more often.

iMuRk

02-13-2013

Im sorry but Fiora is bottom tier compared to the other top lane champs and her jungling is even worse. Theres no place for her in ranked with the current meta. She is a pub stomp champion right now thats about it, Ive had some beast games with her in normal games but i know better than to use her in ranked

iMuRk

02-13-2013

And Xin is 10x more valuable to a team than Fiora.... His CC slow, knockup and knockback while being able to do good damage AND be very tanky. Shouldn't even be a debate

Zombiemaster

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxLiiMBzxx View Post
Once again, incorrect she is one of the strongest early games to be existant, anyone with strong bonus attack damage passives bonuses is going to destroy in lane. You probably max Q or E first, max W and u get tons of damage output. You're saying right now that zed is bad too. Zed is super awesome, he is quite similar to Fiora, Bonus ad from passive, Ulti makes him invulnerable for a second. Zed is pretty weak before 11, but fiora... She has 96 ad when I start off on her, countering nearly every top in a quick early game 1v1.
Actually I don't play Fiora. So, I may not know much about how to play her, but I've played against her enough to know how to beat her in lane. I find that she can get crushed by almost every top lane. Jax can block a lot of Fioras damage with his Counter Strike, as can Teemo with his Blinding Dart, Malphite can slow her AS by quite a bit, Rumble can start zoning Fiora around level 3 or 4, Elise can poke her easily with her Q in both forms, Yorick can easily harass her with his ghouls and has much better sustain than Fiora, and there are more champions that can beat her as well. Also, Fiora has no escapes, so if she doesn't ward/have good map awareness, ganks will hurt her a lot.

Now, I have seen some Fiora's go mid and wreck the enemy team, but that was a while back near the middle of Season 2.

Also, no where did I say that Zed was bad.

agbudar

02-13-2013

ive seen some fiora's a few bad ones most of em are ok but some of em should simply stop playing fiora is not fair in their hands ... that being said a good counterpick for fiora top is udyr he can exchange with her any time his damage will over rule hers but if you don't abuse this and get those kills you will lose

Xela Syab

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
There is a handful of champs that are never picked in blind pick, draft normals and ranked solo queue. Some of these champs are either unpopular, slightly underpowered or broken to the point of needing a rework.

The champs that I never ever see in blind normals are:

Viktor, even on his free weeks, he is rare.

Trundle: Only seen 2 Trundles since Nami patch, they both went 1/7ish on the opposite team.

Karma: Hilariously enough, I have been seeing more Karmas recently than trundles and poppies combined.

Cassiopeia: She is a strong pick, yet I never see her.

Poppy: I think I am the only one who knows that she still exists.

Syndra: I forgot she existed until I saw one 2 days ago.

Warwick: I don't understand how, but in S2 I saw him 6/10 times picked in normal blind pick matches, now I only seen about 4 in the past few weeks.
Vik has some late game scaling issues, and not enough cc in my opinion for a mage.

Trundle has alot of bugs with his kit, he has some ad scaling issues, no real gap closer, and the new jungle changes hurt him.

Karma is being seen more due to support nerfs, honestly she just needs a 3rd mantra charge or something done with spirit bond since it's kinda a weak skill but ironically OP if you lane with a bruiser that needs movespeed.

Cass is like Ryze minus the tanky build option :/ she owns in TT but in 5v5 she cant really deal a ton of damage without being taken out.

Poppy really needs a hybrid scaling with her Q, and a tad more attack speed.

Syndra reminds me of Malzahar, but I think she just doesn't deal tons of damage, I think she's just unappealing.

Warwick needs new splash art, and his blood scent needs to give him some movespeed when an enemy unit dies, would help his jungle and laning if he had that to help gap close.

1234567 ... 8