Rarely Picked Champions

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
There is a handful of champs that are never picked in blind pick, draft normals and ranked solo queue. Some of these champs are either unpopular, slightly underpowered or broken to the point of needing a rework.

The champs that I never ever see in blind normals are:

Viktor, even on his free weeks, he is rare.

Trundle: Only seen 2 Trundles since Nami patch, they both went 1/7ish on the opposite team.

Karma: Hilariously enough, I have been seeing more Karmas recently than trundles and poppies combined.

Cassiopeia: She is a strong pick, yet I never see her.

Poppy: I think I am the only one who knows that she still exists.

Syndra: I forgot she existed until I saw one 2 days ago.

Warwick: I don't understand how, but in S2 I saw him 6/10 times picked in normal blind pick matches, now I only seen about 4 in the past few weeks.
Ive seen all these champs this week lol

iMuRk

02-13-2013

I mean you guys saying you seen these champs recently what are you all playing? Normal games or Ranked games because in ranked i see none of these and when I do see a Trundle or a Poppy pick... Its usually someone trolling because he didnt get the lane he wanted lol

Best Zod NA

02-13-2013

Quote:
Its usually someone trolling because he didnt get the lane he wanted lol
I play Poppy top, jungle, or support. If I really want to play Poppy, there's always a role I can take.

iMuRk

02-13-2013

Of course you can play him in all the roles... No1 said these champs cant be used but compared to the others they arent very good picks.. Poppy is a slow jungler compared to 70% of the other ones and top and mid she can only counter certain champs very few of them... Other than that shes easy to zone if u lane anyone thats any good

iMuRk

02-13-2013

Someone mentioned Cass tho i dont know why she doesnt get used... Nothing is wrong with Cass shes always been strong

Zombiemaster

02-13-2013

For those saying that Trundle is weak and needs a buff, IMO he really doesn't need one, at least not a numbers buff. He could use a few QOL fixes. If Riot made the animation on Trundle's Q shorter, it would help a lot considering that Trundle misses about 1.5 AA when he uses it. Also, Riot should make it so that if the target of your ult dies, you get to keep the stats you gained for the remainder of your ult's duration. These two fixes would definitely help Trundle out, and a lot more people, specifically junglers, would use him.

Best Zod NA

02-13-2013

Quote:
she can only counter certain champs very few of them... Other than that shes easy to zone if u lane anyone thats any good
This just in: being able to pick a champion that performs well against other picks is a great way to win games.

EDIT: It's like saying Kassadin is a bad champion because he's a counterpick.

Wroth God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMuRk View Post
Sejuani needs a buff bad
Still waiting on Heimer revamp hes useless and has been useless for a long time
Urgot doesnt scale well enough to be a good ADC pick
Fiora is another champ pretty useless she needs a huge buff
Fiora is one of the best tops in the damn game lol dont even start, at 25 minutes in you can 3 shot nearly anyone.

Splorchess

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxLiiMBzxx View Post
Fiora is one of the best tops in the damn game lol dont even start, at 25 minutes in you can 3 shot nearly anyone.
She can also be killed in the course of 1 stun, can be stunned mid ult some times(putting it on cool down) and unless she gets fed like hell she dies off after 11 minutes. Xin Zhao can do everything she can much much better.

Zombiemaster

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxLiiMBzxx View Post
Actually, Fiora isn't all that great. If you want to 3 shot almost anyone at 25 min in as Fiora, you're gonna have to farm like crazy and/or get extremely fed. This is quite difficult for Fiora because she is quite weak early game, especially against the fighters in top lane. If you get someone that can harass her a lot, she's not going to be able to do much. Nearly all of the fighter champions in top lane can beat Fiora in lane, or at the very least not die to her.

123456 ... 8