Rarely Picked Champions

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thief of Space

02-13-2013

There is a handful of champs that are never picked in blind pick, draft normals and ranked solo queue. Some of these champs are either unpopular, slightly underpowered or broken to the point of needing a rework.

The champs that I never ever see in blind normals are:

Viktor, even on his free weeks, he is rare.

Trundle: Only seen 2 Trundles since Nami patch, they both went 1/7ish on the opposite team.

Karma: Hilariously enough, I have been seeing more Karmas recently than trundles and poppies combined.

Cassiopeia: She is a strong pick, yet I never see her.

Poppy: I think I am the only one who knows that she still exists.

Syndra: I forgot she existed until I saw one 2 days ago.

Warwick: I don't understand how, but in S2 I saw him 6/10 times picked in normal blind pick matches, now I only seen about 4 in the past few weeks.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-13-2013

They're all underpowered.

Especially Trundle.

Wroth God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

I agree on Trundle and Syndra, other than that I still find all the other ones and even play them. I have seen a few Karmas but Karma is soooo strong, if people played her more often I feel like they would have to nerf her. She is incredible. If you position a heal right in a team fight, depending on their hp, you can heal for 1000 to everyone and the same in damage to the enemies, and we havent even included the shield yet haha. Karma mid is extremely good mid. Trundle is good but his Q kind of breaks him, he cancels his next auto attack for about 1.25 seconds, if it didnt do that he would be viable right now, and syndra is just so hard to play her to her full potential most mids dont know how to control her mana or land her stun right.

Wroth God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
They're all underpowered.

Especially Trundle.
They aren't underpowered, theyre just the more difficult ones to play, cassiopeia is anything but underpowered. It's just their playstyles and outdated art styles causing people to back away from them.

Feefeekiller

02-13-2013

Rammus
Orianna has started to disappear
As has Anivia
Gragas
Irelia is disappearing
Sejuani
Urgot
Xerath

Thief of Space

02-13-2013

I tried Syndra on her free week in a few bot games and she did feel ok damage wise, but I have to try her again to see if she is underpowered.

I own Karma, Trundle, Viktor, and Poppy. Trundle used to be really good back around his release date (never was around that long, joined Lulu patch) because of the difficult jungle and he was a better duelist back then. I never touched trundle again after getting ganked by a mid Kha and he exploded me in 2 Q's (was Zed patch).

iMuRk

02-13-2013

Karma is very strong its just that her spells take too much mana so early game if u harass and dont get the kill early to get the edge you're going to end up having problems. Also only having 2 manta at a time hurts think they should bump it to 3.

Trundle is weak needs a buff

Poppy is too slow at farming and is item dependent probably why no one plays her anymore... Changing Deathfire hurt Poppy imo.. I used to kill with AP Poppy

Syndra is strong shes just one of the harder champs to use i think... She does a ton of dmg

iMuRk

02-13-2013

Sejuani needs a buff bad
Still waiting on Heimer revamp hes useless and has been useless for a long time
Urgot doesnt scale well enough to be a good ADC pick
Fiora is another champ pretty useless she needs a huge buff

Thief of Space

02-13-2013

I keep forgetting about Sejuani. She doesn't seem that useful outside of her ultimate and is outclassed by other junglers.

Heimer mid is still funny because it can counter bad Eves (me) if you time your grenade to hit her head on if she chases you and let your turrets kill her. but Heimer is still really weak atm and needs that rework.

Best Zod NA

02-13-2013

Quote:
Poppy: I think I am the only one who knows that she still exists.
I've got a pretty solid record with Poppy in ranked. Last game I went top I ended up 16/3/3 against a Garen. She's still got her niche.

12345 ... 8