Auto-reporting people for saying mean things

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaesarFlickerman View Post
Although people can stand to be much much much nicer in-game, there is a bit of raging insensitivity that goes on in-game. Like, one silly 2 line disagreement should not warrant mass reporting. Like...relax.
No. Any negativity breaks the summoner's code.

Zer0blizzard

02-22-2013

Waiting for responses.

Zer0blizzard

03-01-2013

Waiting for responses.

Zer0blizzard

03-07-2013

Waiting for responses.

Illouminous

ZEROtoUNLIMITED

03-08-2013

the auto ban idea is very bad.
Kinvaras666, mentioned on 1st page of this thread, that words can be used depending how the context is displayed and the overwhelming emotions that flow from the brain into the game.
You can always quit.

jackmehoff1993

03-09-2013

Yeah that's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard, you must work for the government with ideas like that. Besides that being ridiculously annoying when I'm locked into playing a game for an average of 30-40 minutes and someone is terrible going 0-10 I believe you're entitled to cussing out or generally abusing the person that has wasted that much of your day. Just my .02

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

No. People get banned enough for hurting the feelings of sensitive kids. I'd rather have this not happen.

League players as a whole need to grow a pair and realize that if they suck they're going to get called out on it and they can avoid the insults by NOT SUCKING.

Uccisore

03-09-2013

****ing stupid. Me and my IRL friends should be able to talk to each other however we want in game without a ****ing algorithim getting us in trouble. How about we keep it so people are reported for harassment if SOMEBODY IS ACTUALLY FEELING HARASSED ENOUGH TO REPORT THEM?

AotW King

03-09-2013

I agree, words without context don't do anything, also you could still be a huge ******* and not use swears just to delay the time it takes to get to tribunal.

More so for the real trolls, the ones who play to make others upset, they will intentionally avoid using swears to prevent getting sent to tribunal faster, while causing more problems then a few swears ever did.

If you don't appreciate swears then turn on language filter.