memory leak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terkalox

02-13-2013

I've been playing LoL for about 3 month now with no problem,everything is at high or very high setting with a 55/60 fps.
Since this morning I have been experimenting major lag spikes, my ping seem decent,50+ fps and under 200 ms,but for some reason the game "freeze" 1-2-3 even 4 seond at a time regularly and my memory usage goes through the roof .
I got the minimum of aps working in background .
I tried restarting my PC then deleting my local game file (whole content of LoL in program file) and re-installing,but it did not help at all.
made a few google search on it but all topic that i could see are a few month old.

my system)
windows 7
intel core 2duo e6750 2.66ghz
4GB (3,25) usable ddr2 (4 slot or 1)
gforce GTX 550 graphic card

Sonnington

02-13-2013

Oh wow, same problem, exactly the same problem. I have a gtx 660, 8 gigs of ram ddr3. It must be a graphics card problem.

Dona eis Requiem

02-13-2013

some problem. and with lag.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...101082&page=23

Sonnington

02-13-2013

I'll have to try it a few more times, the lag was reduced when I went into windowed and turned the settings down the first time. But I would still lag and but my system wasnt using too much memory and the processor wasn't being taxed.

It's weird though, because it tells me it's attempting to reconnect, even though I get no lag with other games.

Sonnington

02-13-2013

The lag is definitely performance based. If I lower all my settings the lag isn't nearly as bad.

What happens is, I won't be able to perform any actions for up to about 8 seconds at a time. I will be able to see the action perfectly, but I can't move myself and it gives me a reconnection message half the time.

It kinda sucks that I have such a banging computer and I have to turn my settings down to not "lag".