I found the att wh0re lvl 99

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeithGotBanned

02-13-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2943914

Here's what I think about Tribunal.

He's not even saying what he thinks about the tribunal.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Lavender Town is perhaps the scariest place of any videogame. Not because of what the ghosts did, but because of all the things the ghosts could have done, but chose not to.

Tegakari

02-13-2013

Yeah, he just talks about himself... I guess he thinks he has credibility? Even though punish spammers have the same accuracy as he.

I Know Better

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Lavender Town is perhaps the scariest place of any videogame. Not because of what the ghosts did, but because of all the things the ghosts could have done, but chose not to.
This is truly mind-blowing. Pray tell, Who are you? Are we friends already? Please show me your ways, I wanna be wise too.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegakari View Post
Yeah, he just talks about himself... I guess he thinks he has credibility? Even though punish spammers have the same accuracy as he.
Statistics don't always match reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Know Better View Post
This is truly mind-blowing. Pray tell, Who are you? Are we friends already? Please show me your ways, I wanna be wise too.
<3

SkeithGotBanned

02-13-2013

Quote:
idk, I think Newmoon Island is a lot scarier. Not because of the dark atmosphere, but because of what lies in the pond with a darker shade than other bodies of water, which may hide darker beings than Darkrai.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeithGotBanned View Post
idk, I think Newmoon Island is a lot scarier. Not because of the dark atmosphere, but because of what lies in the pond with a darker shade than other bodies of water, which may hide darker beings than Darkrai.
...usually, my Lavender Towning people is met with fury. Kudos.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Tsaalyo you're interacting with a known member of the KKK

Alice didn't the grand wizard tell you that playing pokemon makes you a jap lover?

SkeithGotBanned

02-13-2013

Quote:
...usually, my Lavender Towning people is met with fury. Kudos.
Just wait until they get to Newmoon Island.

Kinvaras666

02-13-2013

I remember that thread.

Really made me mad.
People just upvoted without even trying to read.