Feel sorry for xin, j4, and Vi they are about to get olafed

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kemmaxz

02-13-2013

but ...dude ! WE DESING PRETTY COOL SKINS FOR THEM !

TheArmyOfOne

02-13-2013

Sorry, but what the flipper is "Olafed" I play Vi allot and Olafed sounds like a huge nerf :c

Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Xin was my main in S2 when everyone thought he sucked. 60% winrate. I'm OK with these nerfs. #yolo #hipster

Adori Vita Vis

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
I remember when we used to call being nerfed to uselessness Eve'd.

Sad how things are now for Brolaf...
Eve was apparently still trash until A Master Shaco came out with a 23-2 score in platinum and showed everyone she was a boss such that one week later she was being played in major tournaments, and considering there was no patch around that time you have to consider her good the entire time... Olaf on the other hand I don't think will ever be relevant again until he gets a buff of some sort.

Coloring

02-13-2013

meanwhile ezreal has some high mobility and nobody wants him to be nerfed
A Master Shaco was an ******* and showed everyone my secret

I NEED knockups

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
implying olaf isn't relevant anymore.
When olaf ults it used to be scary now and something you feared and now it's like a lil boy throwing a temper tantrum wanting a piece of candy he can never have again. He is more like BOYLAF now sadly.

adrftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

nerf vi leave the demacians alone, maybe nerf xin a bit, knowing riot though i think they'll be worthless for about 2 weeks till they realize they made a mistake.

AsprosX

02-13-2013

I hate whats happening in this game:

They completely destroyed Olaf to the point where he cant even chase carries anymore or deal any real damage. I mained Olaf during S2, and he was the only answer to aoe cc teams with champions like Amumu , Cho'gath, etc. He wasnt even touched for like a year, but after all the tournament QQ's , people figured he was overpowered or something.

Now they are going to nerf J4, while his ult is bugged as hell and half of the champions have some form of blink to escape from it. I also started playing J4 after watching how Stonewall was using him in the jungle and it was really fun and enjoyable.

Casters have become useless except for a couple that are melee anyways: Diana,Elise and Katarina.

Someone with common sense would go and nerf whats causing the problem here: Cleaver and warmogs. But no, they have to nerf champions to the point where they become useless.

YUNOWARDS

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsprosX View Post
Casters have become useless except for a couple that are melee anyways: Diana,Elise and Katarina.
Lux is still viable, but only because of her catch and burst nature and having the best shield in the game.

Zathson

02-13-2013

I have played Xin since release (good and bad) and now he is going to be olafed (again). I'm so heart broken.

123456 ... 7