Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Scurry weaklings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordTaylor

02-13-2013

The Teemo with the astronaut skin sees me coming for him. He swiftly summoner flashes away from me but our Blitzcrank pulls him right back. He activates move quick to make a desperate escape. I apprehend him. Knowing he has no escape he turns to fight. He doesn't put up much of a fight. I quickly finish him off with noxian guillotine.

Then something jumps at me from the brush. It's level 2 Irelia with berserker's greaves! I break out into laughter as she tries to fight us. "DOUBLE KILL" the announcer shouts.

But what's this? She is saying something? "Omg nerf stupid op darius"
Then I can hear Teemo! "report irelia no ss pls"
We then go to win the game. But all my team mates are saying "gg easy noobz"

What's the moral of the story? Please put a level cap on the PBE so people like this who are just in it for teemo skins can't play...

tsubakainoue

02-13-2013

Erm... that's a pretty weak excuse for level capping and there is already a level cap, Summoner Level 30. And in Game Level 18.

LordTaylor

02-13-2013

I meant you have to be a certain level on the actual client to play on the pbe or a centain number of games played.

General Mustache

02-13-2013

The PBE exists to allow players to find issues with new content, not for actual gameplay. You do not need to be good at the game to find issues (it can help, certainly), in fact you don't even need to have played once.

Komeiji Koishi

02-13-2013

Do you say "GG easy nobz" at the end of every win?