Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please I need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatthewsStClaire

02-13-2013

Hi there, yesterday I was playing normally when suddenly i had problems with the electricity in my house, and I was without energy per 2 hours.. And then I tried to get in again in game And I find this:

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/600639_10200781891534180_2146476451_n.jpg

Please if u can help me D:
I have to pay a lot of money, for now I been banned per 100 years.. It's not good if I need to talk with some Admin or Mod, please this is not good :s

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-13-2013

This is a perma ban and would not be caused by one single incident like the one you described.

For more information please submit a ticket to Riot Support, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

MatthewsStClaire

02-13-2013

Yes I was Banned more than once, but it's for the same reason last month were many disconnects and I speak no more than 3 because there were problems with the energy, but now I need is that I put at least a week, not permanent, please I have to pay a lot of money and I could not enjoy at all what you pay.. If you can get a better deal, because various people keep doing that and not see it banned for 100 years. If you can get a better deal, please for me is better a bann for a week each time that happens it's not my fault Thanks

PD: And I sent two requests and no one answer me yet..