Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AFK PBE Accounts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FastKiller12

02-13-2013

I was wondering if it would be possible for Riot to delete all of the old inactive PBE accounts, because
1. It takes up space on the server
2. There are many active waiting out there to sign up
3. Inactive people will do nothing to help the LoL community while Active participants have the chance to.

Also I know there are alot of people waiting to sign up(myself included) and even though many of them are waiting only for the free skins and champs, there are those who wish to improve LoL and find bugs.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-13-2013

The status of the signups isn't determined by the amount of accounts created for PBE, but from the amount of players on the server at all times and the fact that we don't want to let more people in until we find a way to efficiently keep out any toxic players.

Astebreed

02-13-2013

You should make an evaluation sheet before signing up if people are suitable to join PBE for the right cause, or you can do what people said awhile back by linking PBE accounts to their actual accounts to track their tribunal records to see if they are toxic or not? Just suggestions.

FastKiller12

02-13-2013

Oh I see Thanks for clearing that up

CursedJoker

02-13-2013

Toxicity, Pbe is like 90% of troll In a 5v5 3 are trolls and 2 are player, thats kinda sad but we need to deal with it. so dont let people come again please

Nobutadas

02-13-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
The status of the signups isn't determined by the amount of accounts created for PBE, but from the amount of players on the server at all times and the fact that we don't want to let more people in until we find a way to efficiently keep out any toxic players.

Thank you so much for this answer. I have been wondering for the past while as to why sign-ups were not occurring.

Dackstrus

02-13-2013

I would be fine with linking to live accounts. Finding out that way.

To be honest, I was surprised they were not linked when i first got onto PBE.

I normally start ARAM games, but the amount of people who leave after getting stuck with a bad pick is getting obscene. It used to be maybe one leaver, then the game would go, now it's getting upwards of 6-7 attempts at starting a game before we finally get in one. Then someone usually AFK's on one of the teams.

So do it, Link the accounts. That'll keep people from being asses on PBE, knowing the reports will also affect their live account.