Banned, and didnt leave a game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pistolpete92

02-13-2013

My account was just banned about 10 minutes ago, I DC'ed in game and came back and we won the game. I was 4 and 0 with graves as ADC.... this needs to be resolved now, not in 300 days when they finally answer my ticket, and having no live support whatsoever. This is ****.

Shifted

02-13-2013

Did your ticket say that you were banned for leaving/afk?

Pistolpete92

02-13-2013

Well when we reached the end game lobby where you can honor opponents etc... It said your account has been suspended due to idleing/leaving games, your client will now exit. So I told my team before i hit close, and i asked if they would send in a ticket for me. When they seen what i told them they just "lold" and said "really? are you serious" etc. And in my match history i bet it didnt say leave. It was a win, i was 4 and 0 with graves.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

The LeaverBuster system automatically bans you if you get kicked from games too often due to inactivity. If you AFK for 5 minutes, the system gives you a message stating that you will be kicked from the game. Whether you reconnect afterwards or not, the system still logs that you afk'ed.

The simplest way to fix this is to not AFK. If you don't have the time to play a game at the time, don't play one.

Atheraniel

02-13-2013

Do you disconnect a lot?

Pistolpete92

02-13-2013

No i did not afk.... if you would read, you would know that.

Atheraniel

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolpete92 View Post
My account was just banned about 10 minutes ago, I DC'ed in game and came back and we won the game. I was 4 and 0 with graves as ADC.... this needs to be resolved now, not in 300 days when they finally answer my ticket, and having no live support whatsoever. This is ****.
I did read, you didn't. So, do you disconnect a lot?

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolpete92 View Post
If you have been raging, bein mean, negative, afk, leaving and so on before, maybe about 2 weeks beforehand, a case could have come thru and you could have been banned for that, about each month, the average player gets 20+ reports made on them, just tribunal doesnt follow them up.

If you can send a ticket into Riot asking for your Tribunal ban details

* you said it got suspended? how long for?