Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"League Hell"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRhaz0r

02-15-2013

I'm aware of this, I used to watch LoLreplay after everyone of my matches before doing another (It needs to update for season 3) I can keep up with the golds easily (my friends account) not sure about platinum or Diamond, But I do better then my buddy.The thing is I just keep getting teammates that don't know the mechanics of the game maybe ONE if I'm lucky.. I enjoy playing on my friend gold account A LOT because I can carry almost every game. My team is actually responding to me and not saying "STFU NOOB" every 2 seconds. which takes me about 10 minutes into the game or so to calm them down. which usually happens when I'm 5-1 or whatever. they only respond do you nicely when you're doing well solely. People will follow you when they shouldn't be, it's like you're the statue of liberty or something. IDK... I put myself in this low ELO back when I played with my 800 elo buddy not realizing how little people knew at that level I dropped HARD. we played about 30 games together. I got him up to silver but I'm just screwed. I KNOW ****TY GRAMMAR It's 4am. and I'm a gamer, not a scholar :P