"League Hell"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRhaz0r

02-13-2013

Bronze is a sewer pipe 90% of players are toxic.
All players for a win/lose shouldnt be losing/gaining the same points. If I've gone 15/1/15 (for example)
and the second best player did 5/20/1 I think that should make a difference in points. Obviously it's not only KDR that makes a player but..It can show a lot. the roles that are played should have some mechanic behind it, if you did your role well OR carried the HELL out of your team, I think you should benefit from that. This post will probably be looked at as some "bad player" deserving to stay in the league he's in though.

BaNaNa maC NuTT

02-13-2013

I totally believe in your ....fuking trollers in brozen you can never leave the brozen.. Kids will constantly troll over and over feed over and over and go afk over and over...

Slashinghardest

02-13-2013

All my IRL friends who started in bronze got out in their first week, 4 people I know got out with no trouble at all. It's possible you just might have to play well.

CoachButler

02-13-2013

Yea if you can get the position. i also have that problem i have great win/loss ratios. but the losses keep me down more then wins. noone works like a team and i can never get in a position to carry its killing my points. im now down to bronze 4 after almost being in bronze 2 in 3 games

iRhaz0r

02-13-2013

I've given up on trying to climb up.
I just take the community how it is now, I enjoy the game I've been playing since BETA. All I do is try and help my teammates become better players.

iWREQ

02-13-2013

On the contrary Iv found ppl in bronze to work smoother than the people in silver that I end up with when I que w/ my friend who is higher elo. Maybe Iv just had a string of good luck.. but Iv had that string for about 4 or 5 games in a row now.. I do feel that people in bronze are much more effected by attitude though of which u seem to have alot. It only takes a few negative comments for people to not want to play with you, and start to focus on what your doing wrong, than what they can do right, and the vicious cycle begins. More than a few games Im sure I could have won had I not talked a lil smack to the downs baby player on my team.. you live and learn

Park Jl Sung

02-13-2013

then no one will want to play support

YoungGoN4v5

02-13-2013

Your kdr is already factored into your MMR

ROKAF JE

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin the Hurt View Post
Your kdr is already factored into your MMR
Source?

Alot of mid-high elo only have OK kda ratios, while bronze players can easy get 5:1. It doesn't mean you're good, it just means you can kill people who make mistakes every time they step out of their base walls.
I'm happy to take objectives while zoning the enemy, You really don't need to kill anyone that way.

KDA means zip. CS and objectives are more important.

Judgment19

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
All my IRL friends who started in bronze got out in their first week, 4 people I know got out with no trouble at all. It's possible you just might have to play well.
the problem that i am having is that I have been up for promotion 4 times already in bronze 1. Everytime i play the series i run into a bunch of people in silver 5 who dont belong there. There is no way for them to go any lower but they litterally can't compete. I know they are trying, it's just they got put there and are not silver material. Makes it hard to get promoted -_-