Permabans aren't the answer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Distillz

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Permabans are Riots way of telling you that they don't want you playing their game ever again. It's never for no reason.
its funny then that people are told to create a new account and even sometimes offered bonuses to get on their way when they send in support tickets about a ban.

them not wanting you in their game would be an IP ban or something of the sort.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashy View Post
you shouldnt be a dick and read my question marks... thanks
Didn't mean to come off as a dick, IWDominate's permaban is very easy to check up on with a quick google.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA076 View Post
its funny then that people are told to create a new account and even sometimes offered bonuses to get on their way when they send in support tickets about a ban.

This the thing

Some Rioters say don't come back while the Support people say to create another account.

It's a miscommunication in Riot.

Also, what offered bonuses? Never heard of anything like this.

Getsuei

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA076 View Post

IP bans are the easiest thing to get around. MAC bans are harder becuase normally, your MAC address does not extend beyoung your home network.

Stardokku

02-14-2013

hmm... keep commenting XD

Jinxiies

02-14-2013

I like the permanent bans, I'd prefer them to remove some of the time bans though for the permanent ban to come sooner. 1 Day Ban (the new warning), 1 Week, 2 Week followed by Permanent would be my ideal.