My two cents. :( Will a PLS RIOT get your attention?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0HP

02-13-2013

This game is getting worse and worse as far as connections, lags, and bugs are concerned. Time to fix your broken game RIOT before you go adding more content pls. Honestly, at this point I would rather go back like a year without all the new stuff and play the game that didn't dc me for no reason, random lag with good ping/fps, sudden fps drops, or bug this and bug that. I play this game less and less these days do to the quality of my experience diminishing. As a result I spend less and less money on it. Does that statement get your attention RIOT? It really is a shame considering I've invested a lot of time and money into it. I sincerely would rather have less and have it actually work properly. That's my two cents.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-13-2013

Hi Zero,

Thanks for the input, it is without question, extremely frustrating whenever a game doesn't work and there doesn't seem to be a way to get it fixed.

With a game that has an audience as large as League, unfortunately it's not possible to make sure every iteration of the game works 100% of the time on millions of different computer setups. When you couple that with the reliance on user's connections and the infrastructure of the internet itself, it's a monumental task to keep everything working as well as possible.

Often times what players perceive as issues on Riot's end, really end up being local issues, or specific compatibility issues with individual setups. While this doesn't necessarily excuse the game not working, it doesn't indicate system wide problems and these individual issues can often be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

If you'd like some help troubleshooting your issues, please feel free to post on the forums here, or for direct support, you can always submit a ticket to Riot Staff here - http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

Sonnington

02-13-2013

Like the "memory leak" thread says, there's a problem with lag on the gtx graphics cards. It's a problem that's started recently in the minipatches.