Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Very upset.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s0fat

02-13-2013

Why have been the signups been closed for 3 months now? I've been waiting and waiting. I really want to try out the champs beforehand and yet Riot is failing at reopening signups. At least open signups for one day so the guys that don't have accounts can actually make one.

neo1st

02-13-2013

The PBE is still heavy with trolls and children. This is a testing environment, not a different playground with newer monkey bars. Until they have sorted this issue out, and have developed a way to keep it sorted, letting more people into the pbe will not be beneficial. Just be patient and wait for the champion to the live servers if you just want to play as them. If you want to be part of the testing community and help, you'll just have to be patient and wait for a while.

DarkCrimsonDeath

02-13-2013

Quote:
s0fat:
Why have been the signups been closed for 3 months now? I've been waiting and waiting. I really want to try out the champs beforehand and yet Riot is failing at reopening signups. At least open signups for one day so the guys that don't have accounts can actually make one.

they open sign up last January.

Ibuki Suika

02-13-2013

Quote:
s0fat:

Bolded is why you dont belong in there.

phar0ah1

02-13-2013

As others have said, all you can do is wait until they reopen signups as they are currently working on measures to reduce the number of trolls and individuals that do not actually help benefit the testing environment. Also, please note that the PBE is not for you to "try out the champs beforehand." Although the PBE does get access to new champs before release it is for the purpose of testing those champs for balance and overall stability before release to the live servers. If you are just looking for new content you would not truly be beneficial to the test environment.

Bakabridget

02-13-2013

Quote:
Remuko:

Most people are there for that same reason though. Honestly, seems like only a few people are there to do what they're supposed to.

s0fat

02-13-2013

Quote:
Remuko:

You know why I'm not in there? I joined mid-October last year and I'm currently playing Dota 2 and LoL. So just **** you cause the signups didn't open November, December, January, or February.

DreadPirateLynx

02-13-2013

Quote:
s0fat:
You know why I'm not in there? I joined mid-October last year and I'm currently playing Dota 2 and LoL. So just **** you cause the signups didn't open November, December, January, or February.

Um... They were open in January like DarkCrimsonDeath said. Don't tell me they weren't 'cause that's when I signed up.

WateryMind

02-13-2013

Someone is an idiot and doesn't read the stickies.

Signups are open on the first 3 days of the month.

SaintSummoner

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Quote:
neo1st:
The PBE is still heavy with trolls and children. This is a testing environment, not a different playground with newer monkey bars. Until they have sorted this issue out, and have developed a way to keep it sorted, letting more people into the pbe will not be beneficial. Just be patient and wait for the champion to the live servers if you just want to play as them. If you want to be part of the testing community and help, you'll just have to be patient and wait for a while.

Hey dont say children. I take into consideration that I might have misunderstood, but i am only 13. Funny thing is, im actually much more mature than most people on the pbe.