Are we going to get BotRK on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

02-14-2013

BoRK is so **** that even the Kitty Bloodrazor is probably better.

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

When Nome asked about Kitae and Entropy it was nearly universal that Kitae's get changed and strong support that entropy get changed. I guess they felt they had other priorities.

Kholdstare13

02-15-2013

After seeing the new PBE attack speed version, I am now ready to consider adding BRK on top of kitae's (like in proving grounds) if they should add it to Dominion.

MMKH

02-15-2013

It would be nice to see a late game recipe for Cutlass on Dominion for AD champs without having to resort to Gunblade though.

konfetarius

02-15-2013

Yesss. And if "hybrids" (a.k.a. Jax) can build BorK instead of Gunblade, we can turn Gunblade into an AP only item! The promised Hextech Bazooka, complete with the Bazooka part of a nuke that scales with AP!

lbgsloan

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
After seeing the new PBE attack speed version, I am now ready to consider adding BRK on top of kitae's (like in proving grounds) if they should add it to Dominion.
If they end up going with this change, there is literally no reason for Kitae's to exist.