Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Jungler Teacher!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lawldogg

02-12-2013

I've been jungling for about a month now (my team needed one) And i am currently or use to be a Top laner.

I know alot of aspects of jungling from guides and many more. I know alot about jungling but i feel like i could ALWAYS learn more. If anyone is willing to coach me.

it would be much appreciated :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M3GaL0d0n

02-13-2013

I am on hiatus from playing League, I've played for around a year and a half. But in the past few months I've lost my stomach for the community, too many games of getting blamed for nothing I guess. But I'm still a good tactician and I'd be happy to give you some time for pointers and some builds. I have around 700 games of playing Jungle. If you like you can add me and we'll figure something out.