Surprise, I'm back!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Know Better View Post
You don't get it, I don't dislike other races per se, I despise them because of the white genocide they perpetrate; I could bang a yellow QTπ if I wanted to, but I would never have kids with him.
lol you just keep digging yourself further into the hole of incoherence and incompetence.

white genocide? lololol

"I don't hate them, I just despise them!"
"I'm not racist, my race is just superior to theirs"

I Know Better

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetairoiAthenas View Post
lol you just keep digging yourself further into the hole of incoherence and incompetence.

white genocide? lololol

"I don't hate them, I just despise them!"
"I'm not racist, my race is just superior to theirs"
You keep judging me even though you don't understand my ideology, you shouldn't keep asking me about this stuff if it makes you so mad; if you wanna know more about it, you should check the FAQs of any KKK site, for now I will just paste this one here, so you realize that you have it all wrong and that you're an uncultured swine and a close-minded bigoted horrible person.

Q. What is your number one goal?

A. We want to stop White genocide. This seems absurd to some people. They look around and they don’t see masses of white bodies floating down a river as one might see with the victims of the Rwandan genocide of recent years. They don’t turn on the evening news and see bodies of massacred white people laid out in a field or on a street. They think white genocide is a joke or some crazy idea we have come up with. They don’t take it seriously.

Here is the definition of genocide:
The international legal definition of the crime of genocide is found in Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.
Article II describes two elements of the crime of genocide:
1) the mental element, meaning the “intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such”, and
2) the physical element which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e. A crime must include both elements to be called “genocide.”
Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Article III: The following acts shall be punishable:
(a) Genocide;

(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;

(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;

(d) Attempt to commit genocide;

(e) Complicity in genocide. ”
It is a crime to plan or incite genocide, even before killing
starts, and to aid or abet genocide: Criminal acts include conspiracy, direct and public incitement, attempts to commit genocide, and complicity in genocide.
Punishable Acts The following are genocidal acts when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence:

Killing members of the group includes direct killing and actions causing death.
Causing serious bodily or mental harm includes inflicting trauma on members of the group through widespread torture, rape, sexual violence, forced or coerced use of drugs, and mutilation.

Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to destroy a group includes the deliberate deprivation of resources needed for the group’s physical survival, such as clean water, food, clothing, shelter or medical services. Deprivation of the means to sustain life can be imposed through confiscation of harvests, blockade of foodstuffs, detention in camps, forcible relocation or expulsion into deserts.

Prevention of births includes involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage, and long-term separation of men and women intended to prevent procreation.

Forcible transfer of children may be imposed by direct force or by fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or other methods of coercion. The Convention on the Rights of the Child defines children as persons under the age of 18 years.

Genocidal acts need not kill or cause the death of members of a group. Causing serious bodily or mental harm, prevention of births and transfer of children are acts of genocide when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence.
The law protects four groups – national, ethnical, racial or religious groups.
A national group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by a common country of nationality or national origin.

An ethnical group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common cultural traditions, language or heritage.

A racial group means a set of individuals whose identity is defined by physical characteristics.

A religious group is a set of individuals whose identity is defined by common religious creeds, beliefs, doctrines, practices, or rituals.

Key Terms
The crime of genocide has two elements: intent and action. “Intentional” means purposeful. Intent can be proven directly from statements or orders. But more often, it must be inferred from a systematic pattern of coordinated acts.
Intent is different from motive. Whatever may be the motive for the crime (land expropriation, national security, territorial integrity, etc.), if the perpetrators commit acts intended to destroy a group, even part of a group, it is genocide.

The phrase “in whole or in part” is important. Perpetrators need not intend to destroy the entire group. Destruction of only part of a group (such as its educated members, or members living in one region) is also genocide. Most authorities require intent to destroy a substantial number of group members – mass murder. But an individual criminal may be guilty of genocide even if he kills only one person, so long as he knew he was participating in a larger plan to destroy the group.

Genocide is the planned extermination of a people. Genocide may sound too extreme to be applied to what is happening to white people. However, social engineers have in fact orchestrated the demise of white people. It is being done through the manipulation of political, educational, business, and entertainment leaders. The process is slow, but intended to be thorough and lasting. Ironically, many of these “social engineers” are actually white themselves. They are betraying their own people out of a sense of self hatred and reward.

Statistics and the signs of the times clearly show that within 25 years white people will not only be a minority race in the United States but a minority that will be in the midst of a genocide.
Besides millions of blacks that live in the United States now, we have millions immigrating annually. “Euro-whites, who were the majority 90% of the US population in 1950, will be in 2050 only 50% of the population.” America will soon be brown with Asians, non-white Hispanics, and Negroes. Oh, yes and a sprinkling of whites here and there.
The coming white genocide has already started and is in its first stages. Whites today in record numbers are leaving areas that non-whites are filling up. The state of California is a prime example. White flight is nothing more than ethnic cleansing of whites. Violence and discrimination against whites in the large cities are forcing them to hand over America’s metropolitan areas and many smaller areas as well to non-whites.

Soon America will be Brown – will whites be treated as humanely by nonwhites as whites have treated them?

The discrimination and violence perpetrated against whites in America is accomplished through the mindset Americans are being lulled into which is that white people are just parasites on the world and if there wasn’t any such thing as “whiteness” ahh the world would be so much nicer. This is why it is so important for them to destroy white culture and heritage and to malign our heroes and ideas in our schools and universities. The book “Hating Whitey” documents widespread anti white speech by professors in classrooms across America openly smearing whites as the scourge of mankind.

Evidence points that the non-whites in America today, mainly the black and the massive Hispanic population are very much anti-white. The blacks of today suffer from Victim Based identity.

In short it means that blacks since birth are taught they are the victims of the white race and they must overcome this by any means.

The non-white Hispanics believe they have a historic grievance against the United States. They believe we robbed their country of half its land when Mexico was young and weak.

An example of white genocide is the small country of Zimbabwe in Southern Africa. There are 200,000 whites compared to about 12 million blacks, and the leader of the country is black and the violence against whites is coming close to catastrophic. This is an accurate example of what will happen when blacks outnumber whites.

The genocide against our race will take many decades, but the time is steadily becoming short. And this genocide is not based on geography, but race. It is a world wide phenomena.

Whites will be faced with crime rates never seen before in history, in some places mass killings, arrests and displacement, will occur.

Consider this: On May 5, 1997, Mahathir Bin Mohamad, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, advocated the “flooding of developed countries with millions of migrants if globalization fails to improve the lot of poor nations.”

This is the same guy who in March of 1998 was reported to have rounded up and refused admittance to 5,000 illegal aliens who were waiting along Sumatra’s borders hoping to enter and find jobs. In one of his speeches, which to my knowledge was never published in America’s press, Mahathir declared:
“We do have the ultimate weapon. People are more mobile now. They can go anywhere. In a borderless world we can go anywhere. If we are not allowed a good life in our countries, if we are going to be global citizens, then we should migrate north. We should migrate north in our millions, legally or illegally. masses of Asians and Africans should inundate Europe and America. If there is any strength that we have, it is in the numbers. Three fourths of the world is either black, brown, yellow or some combination of these. We will make all nations in the world rainbow nations.”

Whites are in fact the global minority hovering around 11% of the population. Historically white nations are seeing drastic demographic changes and within two decades will also be minority white. White people are being systematically replaced, maligned, targeted, slandered, and victimized both physically and mentally. This is genocide!

Do you care?

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

I hope you get gang banged by black men and impregnated. genocide!

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

lol you're so mad
how does it feel to know that every time a white woman or man intermarries with another race the white race dies just a little more?

is that why you won't have kids with one of them?

you know, if that's the case you shouldn't be bi, if you go lesbo you won't have kids and it will just cause your white genocide to occur even faster

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

it's not just me who thinks you're an ignorant racist.

BDSandM, UrsaMajor, Campir, Fujiou, Jesus the Friend, you are a racist in all of our eyes.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Lol, is this person ssrae?

Except instead of the male activist troll it's the pro white people troll?

It would be hilarious if true. There's a lot of similarities in their perspective of their opinions.

stillnotCampir

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetairoiAthenas View Post
it's not just me who thinks you're an ignorant racist.

BDSandM, UrsaMajor, Campir, Fujiou, Jesus the Friend, you are a racist in all of our eyes.
False, every person you listed understands that I Know Better is just some troll. Ignore him.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpir View Post
False, every person you listed understands that I Know Better is just some troll. Ignore him.
I'm fully aware dude. Apparently some things went over your head...