twiste of fate help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeffrey Pham

12-01-2009

i was wondering what are some good item combo for a dps build for twisted

JunkRamen

12-02-2009

Depends if you like snowballs. I don't, so I go Sheen/Boots/Lichbane then MR or survivability.

I'm bad at TF though

Jeffrey Pham

12-02-2009

i see

Duffy

12-02-2009

The current theory is don't. Go AB.

jhines105

12-02-2009

I go ability power, I do fairly well most games.
Of course you have to have some knowledge of how to play TF

Sniper64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I just got twisted fate, and I did a ton of practice games, to get the gold card perfect. I can hit a cold card about 95% of the time. I'm a great cleanup crew. In team fights, my gold cards are dead on. Great hero. Personally I go some ability power, Lich Bane also. So I can get the creeps down fast. Then I go dps. Really its whatever items you feel like. Just try different stuff out. Personally for all heroes. I go whatever tailors me best.

Xirus

12-02-2009

Awwww, where's the physical TF loving?

I wrote a guide, if you're interested in physical TF still.

Item build: razor, boots, last whisper, tiamat, better razor. It focuses on destroying towers rather than champions.

Rectal Necrosis

12-02-2009

Check the guides, some really intelligent bloke wrote a guide on twisted fate called "Believing in the heart of the cards". its actually listed on the guides, it explains all the items you want to give TF and why.

My suggestion: Teardrop of goddess, swiftness boots, rod of ages, zhonya ring, sheen to lichbane, and heart of ice or whatever its called.

Now for a dps build? Do exactly what the suggested items tell you. I warn you though, making a DPS twisted is bad. He is horrendously squishy...

Jeffrey Pham

12-02-2009

i faced a dps TF and he literally destroyed my whole team and i know how to gold card/destiny combo so yeah