Omg Kassadin OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1e275795df8e19

02-14-2013

Heimer bot is an unmovable fortress. If he ever takes your bot you need 2-3 guys to remove him.

Redeemed In Fire

02-14-2013

There are specific champions that deal with him well, though which ones escape me offhand. Anything that mulches turrets well. Perhaps Syndra who can fling them out of combat?

FDru

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1e275795df8e19 View Post
Heimer bot is an unmovable fortress. If he ever takes your bot you need 2-3 guys to remove him.
Heimer is laughably bad on this map, which is why win rate is a stupid statistic to look at. At bot lane he is absolute food. He needs to build AP to be relevant, and he dies to any gank when he does.

He's good against bad players that don't understand really basic strategy and just butt their head against an immovable wall all game long.

Volandum

02-14-2013

Most ADCs RCIX. Sivir just destroys him and there's pretty much nothing he can do.

MMKH

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Heimer is laughably bad on this map, which is why win rate is a stupid statistic to look at. At bot lane he is absolute food. He needs to build AP to be relevant, and he dies to any gank when he does.

He's good against bad players that don't understand really basic strategy and just butt their head against an immovable wall all game long.
Heimer is OP vs AI bots, probably explains why his win rate is so high lol.

Koravel

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
There are specific champions that deal with him well, though which ones escape me offhand. Anything that mulches turrets well. Perhaps Syndra who can fling them out of combat?
Kayle absolutely murders him.

Fruden999

02-14-2013

When playing vs AI robots and you take the enemy's bottom, there are 2 small wall pieces under the turret, the one closest to the enemy spawn Heimer can hide right under, the enemies will not attack him and keep trying to cap the turret. From the right spot heimer can chug grenades over the wall piece and stop caps without ever getting attacked, even if there are 4 enemy AI trying to take the turret, slowly getting whittled down to nothing.

Carolina Blues

02-14-2013

Real story is Buwberry single-handedly getting Swain in the top 10. (Haha I don't know if he ever still plays him just what I choose to believe.)

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post

I love playing against him with Diana...free Q>R combos based on his turrets xD Most heimer's stick around their turrets, all I do is just Lunar Rush his turret, kill his turret in the process, and rush him xD

weezcake

02-14-2013

Heimer is absolutely awful after early game, where he can basically push any champ into a corner easily. Even better, there're very few Heimer players that can escape a bot lane gank