Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Omg Kassadin OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moralSinistral

02-12-2013

Meanwhile, the real mastermind of Dominion...

A Slime Appears

02-12-2013

Ninja Rammus skin OP.

Arctyc

02-13-2013

Ok.

Eloquid

02-13-2013

Never seen enemy team win because of Kassa, only seen him once doing good in 400 dom games I played. Sounds OP.

MyDeadGrandma

02-13-2013

Quote:
Eloquid:
Never seen enemy team win because of Kassa, only seen him once doing good in 400 dom games I played. Sounds OP.

400 games in gutter elo I'm guessing.

NamKim

02-13-2013

There are three types of Kass players.

Those who are completely ignorant of Kassadin's strengths on Dominion (it's Kassadin free weak and unfortunately a lot of SR players use Dom as a "sandbox" so it is very much possible someone decided to play Kass on Dom just to see what his kit is like). If you see these people, you are in low elo.

Those who know Kassadin is brokenly OP but do not know how to play him. They tend to go glass cannon so one hard CC is usually enough to kill them.

Then there are those how to play Kassadin correctly. Your team just has to be overall better than the other team in order to compensate. The problem is further compounded because other players will probably pick OP champions.

But willing to bet that most Dom Kass players are #2.

MyDeadGrandma

02-13-2013

You don't even need to go full mana tankadin. If the enemy cant 100-0 in the sum duration of their CC, they cant kill you.

MMKH

02-13-2013

Quote:
MyDeadGrandma:
You don't even need to go full mana tankadin. If the enemy cant 100-0 in the sum duration of their CC, they cant kill you.

Better play AP Taric.

MyDeadGrandma

02-13-2013

I prefer AP rammus.

FOODFOOD

02-13-2013

The graph also says Heimer is 3rd, so I wouldn't go by it.