Reported for saying "stfu" cause someone is harrassing me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA076 View Post
mob justice. There is no established need. There was no survey to find out if such a system was needed or any such research I heard about when it was implemented. The majority of the problems are already solved by in game systems also
I agree. The tribunal is part of that.

Quote:
Trash talkers aren't few. I have even had trash talkers who do it by saying "gg wp" and admitted the reason they did it.
I agree with that too... However less than 3% of the player base gets sent to the tribunal and banned. You obviously have gone overboard. That's not anyone's fault but your own. You don't have to agree with the punishment or why it was given to you. What you do need to realize is that just because you don't agree, doesn't mean there won't be consequences.

You know what you did wrong. Continue to do them, get banned. Again and again until you are permabanned. Remember... All you have to be is found guilty of breaking the summoners code... It has nothing to do with severity of the infraction... Just that you keep breaking it. The next ban is longer, and perhaps permanent.

BaNaNa maC NuTT

02-13-2013

This game is bs, my account is banned. I leave the ****ing game in ranked queue because i can tell mo th a fu ckin g trollers like you know who you are f a g gots ... Pick retarded champions in queue to make us lose TEEMO BOTTOM WITH SONA WHILE KAYLE IS MIDDLE.... >>>> one word for you all retarded trollers and afkers f u k you kids.. Put this fu k i ng game up your fu king a s s hole morons f a g g ots ...i hope riot fu king fix this game or this community will go to trash. Fa gg ots trollers feeding on purpose running around the fu kin g map and pushing my lane when they supposted to push their own. Retarded kids dont listen to the fu k ing teammates. Riot one word of advice for you put a fu king screen shoot of the end of the ranked game of the stats on the whole team and see who is the real trollers when you are the one being reported in your """""STUPID RETARDED TRUBINAL""""""GARBAGE TRIBUNAL. Fu kin g selfish ignorant kids bait your teammates for easy kills and run like ******* leaving the rest of your mates dying just for your own sake of kills. Kills wont take you anywhere. ******* kids farming but dont want to help because farming is more important than the team fight in the middle lane with 4v5.. .wtf is wrong with this game fuking broken...

meadow

02-13-2013

You need a break ^^

LandCat

02-13-2013

BaNaNa, I've seen you post that in another thread. You need to calm down and relax. Take a break from the game.

Fyi. Nothing wrong with Teemo bot and Kayle mid.

Distillz

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I agree. The tribunal is part of that.

I agree with that too... However less than 3% of the player base gets sent to the tribunal and banned. You obviously have gone overboard. That's not anyone's fault but your own. You don't have to agree with the punishment or why it was given to you. What you do need to realize is that just because you don't agree, doesn't mean there won't be consequences.

You know what you did wrong. Continue to do them, get banned. Again and again until you are permabanned. Remember... All you have to be is found guilty of breaking the summoners code... It has nothing to do with severity of the infraction... Just that you keep breaking it. The next ban is longer, and perhaps permanent.
Getting sent to the trib is down to how many on your team care to report you whether or not they actually care about what you did. I would get people in the tribunal with my votes if I cared to report people for things they say in chat as if I had to read it. Maybe I am too quick to ignore people in chat as well. Getting sent there cannot be directly correlated to the people in your game having actually been affected. They just know what happens if u get in the tribunal and are vindictive enough in that moment to report.

If u beat an enemy badly, for example, they are more likely to report u. In the end better players might end up there.

i cannot agree with you placing the blame on the player. If I set up an arbitrary rule that says you get 50 lashes if you make any sound and then proceed to torture you with needles and electric shocks, would it be right for me to maintain that it is your fault that I then had to hit you 50 times with a power cord?

LittleDi

02-13-2013

Quote:
Beating someone is creating a negative experience for them. Someone losing even though they tried very hard is creating a negative experience. Not being able to increase rank due to circumstances out of your control creates a negative experience.
Actually I've won and lost games and had fun. The negative is not in who wins or loses but how you play the game. So throw that out the window now because it's not actually true. If every action is a negative experience then you have positive reason to stop playing. As for ranked it's not within my power to determine why you don't play thru a ranked match and win with your team. That's something you need to figure out each match.

Quote:
Banning people for trash talking isn't going to do anything towards that. The tribunal was not around when the game grew and I highly doubt it made a lick of difference in it's growth except to get rid of long time members of the community along with new players.
Not banning them for trash talking only allows them to continue to trash talk which results in more people who disagree with trash talking to leave. Who should Riot care for more? The 1 trash talker or the 9 other possible players in the match? Math means keep more players. So basically all you have confirmed is that it will continue to work at getting rid of negative people who create toxic situations within the game. Kudos?

Quote:
also, trash talking can be fun depending on the attitude of the gamers involved. It's not some clear evil and its in almost all games I have played.
We disagree. But when you think trash talking is fun its mainly because you're the one dishing it out. So when you "take it" do you enjoy it as much? I don't need an answer for that really. It's what we call a rhetorical question.

Quote:
There are so many things I could find subjective issue with in game and want to punish for. Riot needs to sort out their principles and leave certain things to /ignore
Oh so often doth you break the rules. Pity I have for thee who hath no ability nor inclination to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
1) What's the point of having a language filter if I can get banned for 'adult' language?
a) We aren't out to punish players who use adult language; in fact, very few players are ever banned for saying stuff like "f***, I missed that skill shot" or "damn, f***ing close game!" However, the language filter is not an excuse to verbally abuse someone in the game. When you verbally abuse or harass someone by calling them "f***ing ******" or "n*gger noob", that's when you've crossed the line and will be punished by the Tribunal. I've said this before and I'll say it again, we aren't trying to clean online games of adult language; we're trying to reform or get rid of jerks who like to verbally abuse and harass other players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
[NEW] Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?
Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.

Shelzin

02-14-2013

Quote:
i cannot agree with you placing the blame on the player. If I set up an arbitrary rule that says you get 50 lashes if you make any sound and then proceed to torture you with needles and electric shocks, would it be right for me to maintain that it is your fault that I then had to hit you 50 times with a power cord?
Why in gods name would you play a game where it's like getting 50 lashes with a power cord? What kind of sadist are you? Get some help man.