Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How does "BUMP" work????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarokShield

02-12-2013

oh ya it really works. Thanks you for cleaning up my frustration and confusion

gnfnrf

02-12-2013

Quote:
BarokShield:
So you guys mean that whenever someone reply on the forum, the entire thread goes to the top of the forum of Tribunal Inquires??

So if I now go reply on a 2010 thread in Tribunal Inquaires section , the thread will appear on top on the Tribunal Inquaires section?

Yes, that is exactly what people are saying.

So, if a thread has a lot of discussion, and new things to read, it will be at the top of the list. Once people stop posting in it, it will fall off the first page.

Sometimes, however, someone wants a thread to stay on the first page but doesn't have anything to say, so they post a meaningless post, usually saying "bump". This is often frowned upon, however, particularly in excess.

FinallyFaded

02-12-2013

Quote:
BarokShield:
So you guys mean that whenever someone reply on the forum, the entire thread goes to the top of the forum of Tribunal Inquires??

So if I now go reply on a 2010 thread in Tribunal Inquaires section , the thread will appear on top on the Tribunal Inquaires section?
yes

Getsuei

02-12-2013

Quote:
1. Keep it on topic, keep it constructive
•Threads need to be constructive and have a clear topic. Subsequent replies need to also be constructive to ensure that the integrity of that topic isn’t compromised. Bumping a thread without adding additional relevant information is not considered constructive.

Part of the forum rules OP.

BarokShield

02-16-2013

Why do we want to move the thread to the top???

Baboom

04-24-2013

bump

Griffor512

04-24-2013

wow really?

DoYouEvenFaker

04-25-2013

I don't know why you guys keep downvoting him. He's probably new and just seeks guidance. Btw, glad you understand the concept now.

Riverstyx201

04-25-2013

Quote:
ninjabunneh:
I don't know why you guys keep downvoting him. He's probably new and just seeks guidance. Btw, glad you understand the concept now.

Look at the date of the OP.

Also: The OP was a troll. This was one of his less-idiotic posts.