How does "BUMP" work????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarokShield

02-12-2013

I see someone type "bump" and nothing happens. It is just like a regular reply post

BarokShield

02-12-2013

bump

FinallyFaded

02-12-2013

it moves the post to the top of the forum or refreshes the status of the post so its on the top of the forum

BarokShield

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFaded View Post
it moves the post to the top of the forum or refreshes the status of the post so its on the top of the forum
like how?? i don't get it. really really don't get it plz explain. I type bump and nothing happens
bump
bump
bump
bump
see nothing happens

BarokShield

02-12-2013

nothing has been moved.... how in the earth does bump work

FinallyFaded

02-12-2013

exit and look at what spot your thread is. its on the top of the tribunal ban inquiries now.

every time someone posts something it moves your thread to the top.

if u dont know what to say but want ppl to keep reading your stuff or feel that it needs to be seen you can just type bump

LandCat

02-12-2013

Any new post with move the thread to the top of the list.

People who enter a post with no content would be "bumping" the topic to the top of the list. So to "bump" meant to put a topic at the top of the list. A post with the word "bump" is merely stating their intention, it's not a code-word or anything special.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

It doesn't mean anything. Those posts are made by trolls who want more attention to their otherwise ignorable threads. The post itself will, at best, add nothing to the thread. At worst it makes it just harder to read. Feel free to give them a little red thumbs down and move on.

BarokShield

02-12-2013

So you guys mean that whenever someone reply on the forum, the entire thread goes to the top of the forum of Tribunal Inquires??

So if I now go reply on a 2010 thread in Tribunal Inquaires section , the thread will appear on top on the Tribunal Inquaires section?

BarokShield

02-12-2013

bump